Logistics SupervisorID:503123,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPerai
Part of regional team reporting directly to a local site with a matrix reporting regionally. Accountable for directing the execution of local site logistics and trade compliance operational activities, processes, and solution design involving the management and movement of materials and finished goods.
- Maintains a formal local performance program involving the administration of balanced scorecard, plan of record, and logistics spend management (variance, budget, root cause/corrective action, etc.)
- First point of contact for local site operational escalations involving transportation, warehousing, brokerage operations, and packaging, and crating issue resolution.
- Administers import & export customs policies, tools, and guidelines in line with corporate guidelines and policies. Ensures site compliancy to local regulatory rules and regulations.
- Accountable for local customs/governmental import and export statistical reporting requirements and compliance to governmental classification & regulatory licensing requirements.
- Responsible for the administration and ensuring site compliancy to C-TPAT, AEO, ISO, and other governmental and/or corporate mandated programs.
- Participates in the development and deployment of new processes, policies, and procedures across the site to create breakthrough impact on the highest opportunity areas of the supply chain
- Manages daily site logistics operations, processes, workflows, and escalation management through proactive interaction with key stakeholders including manufacturing, planning, order fulfillment, materials management, and other supply chain teams.
- Develop and maintains local site SOW in alignment to corporate maintained MSA with outsource logistics partners.
- Accountable to monitor and approval site logistics spend involving freight payment and shipment budget.
- Education Background : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred with Logistics or related courses.
- Experience : Minimum 5 to 8 years’ Warehouse Management and Logistics supervisory experiences in manufacturing environment.
- Require Skill :
> Demonstrated leading experience of a warehouse that includes successfully driving a site warehouse’s physical inventory and cycle counts.
> Subject matter expertise in the following fields: Logistics involving domestic and international transportation, warehousing, import and export regulatory compliancy, and partner management.
> Familiar with best practices involving Logistics and Trade Compliance, transportation, warehousing, brokerage operations, packaging, and crating.
> Strong communication skills, demonstrate ability to lead cross-functional, geographical project teams
> Ability to manage individual contributors (internal and external) performing site logistics operations.
> Understand warehouse and material handling operational discipline principles and techniques involving warehouse layout, picking, inventory counting, variance resolution and discrepant receipt management.
> Strong leadership and people management.
> Knowledge in WMS, ERP and Microsoft office (especially excel).
Please sign in.