Logistic Manager (Solar Industry)ID:5002210,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRKulim
Whaerhouse, Shipment/Import & Export, Logistic coordinator
1.Responsible for cooperating with the sales team to do a good job of back-end support, collect and summarize sales data and perform system management of order or project information, to ensure the smooth progress of the corresponding business;
2.Responsible for the shipment implementation of each sales order;
3, Responsible for the establishment, improvement and implementation of various management systems, work procedures and operating standards of the department;
4.Responsible for the smooth progress of the company's import and export business;
5, Responsible for the stowage work of domestic and foreign logistics companies and shipping companies;
6. Implement hazard source identification, environmental factor identification and risk assessment and control; implement company safety, environment, and occupational health systems; cooperate with accident and incident reporting, investigation and handling.
- Education Background : Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain or Engineering
- Experience :
> At least 8 years working experience in in-house logistic and warehouse management.
> With at least 2 years in managerial level (Assistant Manager / Manager).
> Preferably from Solar Industry.
- Require Skill: Advanced in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project is an advantage.
> Able to work on a tight deadline.
> Very good time management and planning.
> Advanced in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project is an advantage.
> Strong project management, planning and organizational skills.
> Commercial sense and results-oriented.
- 13th Month Salary
- Transportation Allowance = RM 200
- Phone Bill claim = Cap at RM 300
- Free meal at factory canteen (Currently provide RM 15 / day until canteen ready)
- AL = 14 days (Manager Level)
Please sign in.