【Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply! 】Project Management EngineerID:498972,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRKL Sentral
Structural Engineer, Project Engineer/management, Design/Development
As a Project Management Engineer, or Designer in another word, you will be responsible for the conceptual development, drafting and designing of architectural, engineering projects, creating business plans and strategy in Malaysia in the long run. Working together with various teams in the company and with local authorities, you will be expected to conceptualize and actualize fascinating building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To draft and design for architectural projects using own products
- Working with the R&D team in Japan HQ on product development
- Working together with professional engineers and the Building and Construction Authority to gain approval for building projects
- To research building and construction laws in Malaysia and other countries
- To create and execute the plans and strategies to develop the company constantly
- Assisting and performing various tasks related to the setting-up of us
*Travelling is required once the pandemic is over
*Interview session is scheduled in July 2021. You will be joining in August if hired.
- Minimum Education level: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, mechanical engineering, civil engineering or other related fields
- Language : English (Japanese is a plus but not necessary)
- Experience : Fresh graduate is preferred. If you are not fresh graduate, relevant experience will be required
- Skills: AutoCAD, SolidWorks or other similar programmes
- Able to attend MD seminar in July 2021 and able to work from August 2021
- Open for wide range of job responsibilities such as accounting, admin, HR and others
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, excited to take on challenges, friendly, honest, team-player, humble and possesses a global mindset, enjoys working in a start-up environment.
- Structural, Architectural, Electrical and Mechanical engineer or equivalent.
Salary range; 2,500-3,500 MYR
Salary review 2times per year
Transportation allowance will be provided
Paid training in Japan (depends on the situation)
Opportunities for cross-cultural interactions and overseas travel
Please sign in.