Project ManagerID:495647,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
• Organize and supervise project team members for the project (delegation of work);
• Plan and monitor the project execution duration (scheduling of tasks);
• Liaise closely with Contract Department in order to monitor the project financing to ensure the implementation is within the budget;
• Analyze and resolve issues related to project such as cost implication, emergencies, delay of work, etc.;
• Assist/ advise the Contract Department in price negotiation with vendors, recommending the selection of vendor and evaluate their performances;
• Obtain prior consent from PGM/ GMC for any excess cost to be incurred in the execution of process;
• Communicate with client and vendors of the plan / contract in order to ensure that necessary and clear information are being disseminated;
• Liaise closely with consultant, contract department and finance and administration department on finalization of project account;
• Ensure defects and complaints during hand over and defect liability period are properly handled and controlled;
• Supervise the work of all subordinates in the project team including performance review, hiring and coaching, etc.
- Education Background : Degree graduate from Civil Engineering
- Experience : min 15 years of working experience in Construction Industry. In the 15 years, min 6 years experience in project management.
- Require Skill : Experience handling retail/shopping malls/factory/data centers project, experience liaising with China Vendors and experience handling MNC clients
- Others: no issue in working long hours (weekends & public holidays), as well as frequent outstation
For more information,
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
Salary up to RM 10,000
Other details to be discussed during the interview.
Please sign in.