Manufacturing Engineer (Stamping)ID:494164,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Minyak
- Language : English
- Education Background : Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Industrial certificate
- Experience : At least 5 years of Machine Shops related experience in this field
- Require Skill :
• Strong knowledge in Sheet Metal fabrication with robot or automatic machines
- Certificate : Welding
- Age : 28-35
- Gender : Doesn't matter
- Others :
• High focus on company’s goals and objectives.
• Strong people’s skills to be able to work as a team member and contribute towards the growth of a healthy work environment at Actiforce.
• Ability to present creative solutions and work independently.
• Deliver high quality work under tight schedules and deadline.
- Develop and establish new manual, semi- automated and automated operation
- Ensure production capacity is met
- Prepare technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigation
- Drive continuous improvement
- Develop new Machine Shop technologies related to new product requirements
- Drive Machine Shop processes, identifying and standardizing all the involved process parameter (Eg, Procedure, Work Instruction, Forms)
- Work together with the line manager to resolve technique issues
Must be experience in the following areas:
- Basic Machine Shop processes: Laser cutting, Bending, Welding(TIG & MIG), Deburring &Buffing, Milling & etc
- Robotic welding and stamping (optional)
- Develop fabrication jigs and fixtures
- Meet design requirements within specification and ensure process stability
- Develop programs for Machine Shop operation
- Set up machine
- Guide a team of machinist and operators
- Root cause analysis of customers complaints
- Create analysis and validation
Please sign in.