This job is closed
Financial ControllerID:4934010,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRKlang
Financial Management, Credit Control, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Fund/Investment Management, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist
• Manage strategic financial management to ensure Business Continuity, Continuous Impreovement and Growth; covering areas in reporting, business control, financial planning, budgeting and statutory compliance.
• Partner with business stakeholders to drive business growth to meet financial target. Provide relevant business performance scenario to support business decision.
• Develop accurate and timely financial and management reporting package to meet business and management review purpose.
• Leand coordinate long term strategic pllanning, annual budget and financial forecast to ensure it is prepared in line with business strategies and within timeline.
• Established good financial control policies e.g. tax policy, credit policies, capex policy, cash management policy and any control measre and policies relevant for the business sustainability, control and risk management purpose.
• Manage internal and external auditor findings and ensure action plans are developed to close gaps if any.
• Participate together with relevant functions to handle local government compliance issues or related legal matters.
• Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Management and make recommendations on both strategy and opertations to strategically enhance financial performance business decisions and opportunities.
• Ensure internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial, statutory, audit and tax reporting/requirements.
• Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Management/Board of Directors.
- Education Background :
• Applicant must be a member of MIA, or possess full professional qualification in accounting such as MACPA/ACCA/CIMA or its equivalent
- Experience :
• Minimum 10 years financial management experience gained from a corporate/MNC environment with a significant manufacturing asset/s base.
- Require Skill :
• Knowledge/Experience in Aquaculture Industry is an advantage
• Willing to travel.
• Proven strong managerial and leadership qualities
• Business partnering skills and a good team player
• Operationally in tune with the business with a keen eye for analysis and details
• Possess business acumen and strong commercial sense
• Driven, sharp, results orientated with strong understanding of business operations and key drivers
• Ability to strike a good balance between cost control versus value adding
- Certificate : MACPA/ACCA/CIMA
Malay, Mandarin, English