Japanese Speaking Production Manager ID:493098,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRShah Alam
Production Management, Production/Manufacturing Technology Development
Company Profile: One of the historical manufacturer of high precision rubber based components and parts for the ofﬁce automation industry. Their products are widely exported to other nations markets : Japan, China, Singapore and Thailand.
Location: Shah Alam Industrial Park
1 Plan, implement and control the production schedule for the job
2 Determine , manage & optimize the resources utilization through effective production organization.
3 Monitoring product standards and implementing quality control system.
4 Implement continuous improvement activities through cost reduction programs
5 Working with Top Management to implement the company's policy & goals (DEP, Quality Index)
6 Ensuring that safety & health guidelines are followed
7 Supervising, motivating & provide leadership & development as required to achieve the objectives
8 Track competencies & reviewing the performance of subordinates
9 Oversee one or more areas or an entire plant.
10 Prepare and maintain all the reports and the ability to work to deadlines
11 A willingness to work flexibly
12 Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination among relevant departments
13 Perform other duties as assigned by Top Management
- Education Background : Prefer Degree in any engineering/manufacturing related
- Experience : 5 years production manager experience in similar industry (e.g. Japanese company, Plastic/rubber manufacturing, office automation like printer and etc or parts manufacturing, small parts manufacturing and etc
- Certificate : JLPT N2 (if no cert but can speak and write as N2 is acceptable)
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
- up to RM 10,000 per month
- Uniforms are contributed for respective employees.
- Hospitalization benefits for employees
Please sign in.