Manufacturing Engineering EngineerID:491042,400 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Process Engineer, Production Management, Production Technology/Process Development
- Improve production yield by working together with team closely.
- Improve production yield by using your own creativity and discussion with team.
- Reduce production cycle time.
- Dealing with different kind of machine such as Slitting Machine and Packing Machine.
- To review the production machinery / tools at all times so as to ensure that the production process is not interrupted.
- Provide technical support to department personnel whenever new process being implemented.
- Ability to deal with vendor.
- Study the department daily problem and propose the solution which able to solve the problem effectively.
- Assist in performing and maintaining ISO9001 management system.
- Prepare and review production work procedure and work instruction from time to time when there is a new process or changes in slitting process.
- To report to manufacturing engineering assistant manager any problem arising in the production floor.
- To work with Technical R&D in the new process start up and monitor the stability.
- Independent and able to train own department staff to perform daily work.
- To ensure the clean room always neat and clean.
- To complete any additional assignment allocated by Management as and when required.
- Language: English
- Education Background: Degree in Engineering (Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferable)
- Experience: Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Require skills: MS Office
> Able to work under pressure.
> Willing to learn and solving problem.
> Able to work inside Cleanroom.
Dental Rm100, Travelling Allow Rm100, Daily Food order RM3.50 , Medical card, Bonus.
Please sign in.