This job is closed
ASSISTANT MANAGER – QUALITY CONTROL (JAPANESE SPEAKER)ID:490475,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
Process Engineer, Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Production Management, Research & Development, Production/Manufacturing Technology Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Foundation/Analysis/Applied Research, Other(Materials/Chemical Engineer)
1) Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them
and the quality standards to the production teams.
2) Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or
processes, and training staff to use them.
3) Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and
with health and safety guidelines.
4) Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality
5) Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting
external auditors and inspectors.
6) To fully optimize utilization of available resources in achieving the company vision and
objectives and to continually improve on the operation overall efficiency.
7) Prepare monthly quality reports, report to customer on quality problem.
8) Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objective, policies,
procedures, and system pertaining to the QC.
9) Experienced in ISO management.
-4-7years or above of related experience (Quality control / Ass Mgr level ) at any manufacturing company
- Japanese speaker ( N2 )
Salary : 28th every month