IT Engineer SAP Technical/Functional Services (SAP, SCM, LOG )ID:487734,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, IT Executive
- Manage SAP SCM for development, Quality assurance, sandbox, training, and production systems
- Understanding Clients Requirements and giving the solutions in SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution modules (EWM/WM/LE) and other SAP cross functional experience in MM, QM, PP&SD.
- Resolution of Project correction tickets as per SLA stipulations, Interaction with end and core users.
- Integration experience between SAP and Non-SAP systems such as Supplier collaboration, 3PL, .net, Java, with SAP.
- Expertise in Project presentations, Functional spec, process flow, design process Flowcharts, identify table and fields, program logic, integration, data conversion.
- Race: Open, Foreigner from India or Philippine is ok, as long as there are now in Malaysia.
- Education Background : Masters / Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience :
> Must have 4+ Years of SAP eWM/WM/LE Functional implementation experience.
> 2+ years of eWM functional experience and good to have at least 1 Full life cycle implementations experience of SAP EWM & WM with RF.
- Require Skill :
> Identify the gap in the existing system and prepare To Be business process, and fill the gap by identifying right SAP Solution, configuration, development and enhancements.
> Worked on ERP vs EWM delivery integration, deliver document process, Master data transfers from ERP to EWM.
> Worked on Delivery documents, inbound delivery flow from ERP to EWM and back.
> Worked on put away and picking strategies and indicators, capacity check indicator.
>Worked on Split TO Creation, Two step picking, fixed bin replenishment, HUs, Cross Docking.
>Worked on complete HUs, Storage Units, set up auto packing instructions for HUs creation.
>Worked on Service Master data, intra company STO and Inventory Management.
>Worked on Inbound, Outbound delivery process, shipping process, Stock transfers.
>Worked extensively on Wave picking process for outbound deliveries.
>Worked on Route determination, cost calculation process in shipping and transportation Module.
>Configured Vendor Evaluation Process based on price, quality, delivery time and Service criteria.
>Worked on complete Purchase to Pay processes, Vendor return process, intra company STOs
>Set up new Release Procedures for PR, PO based on Value for external procurement.
>Worked RF enabled inbound, outbound deliveries with HU and SUs, Shipping functionalities.
>Prepared Test scripts and end user manuals along testing the enhanced functionalities, Dynamic Cycle Counting in Physical Inventory in WM.
>Analyzed EDI mapping templates, gaps, suggested fields in IDOC segments for orders via EDI.
-- RM140 parking ticket
Please sign in.