【Mandarin】T3 Technical SupportID:48772-KL Sentral
Profile：Call Centre, Technical Support
The Frontline Technical Support Engineers’ primary focus will be ensuring that all customers are very satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the support they receive.
Utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, they will deliver timely and high quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
They will effectively manage cases and sub-cases to ensure timely and high quality communication with customers and resolution of all issues.
They will develop a relationship with their technical peers for the technology they support and related technologies in order to ensure improved collaboration and satisfaction in support.
Applying strong verbal and written communication skills in the supported language, and solid technical knowledge of supported products,
to represent the client and communicate with customers through telephone, email and web response, carrying out the following activities as needed:
• Represent the client and communicate with its customers
• Manage relationships with multiple customers, partners and collaborate with business contacts within the client
• Use standard processes, implement existing diagnosis methods, solutions/workarounds to effectively deal with customer and technical issues to achieve problem resolution and customer satisfaction
• Document incidents, report customer suggestions and technical issues to client
• Respond to voice of customers, utilize client's escalations and meet response, resolution, efficiency, productivity and utilization targets required by client's business unit
• Communicate and collaborate with cross-group peers and the client's resources both proactively and reactively in order to identify and leverage the right resources to arrive at solutions to tough and hot problems
• Produce quality documentation and share with the appropriate team members and tech lead as appropriate
• Compliance with the service operation processes for execution excellence
• Adherence to the client's Business Code of Conduct in all customer interactions and interactions with the client
• Strict adherence to data privacy guidelines – never putting customer PII at risk
・ Inexperienced candidate can apply with well practiced training.
・ Fun working & motivating each other with colleagues
・ Career enhancement opportunity
・ Language enhancement because can use not only native language but also English.
・ Working at the city central. The office is located in KL
・ Fulfilling allowance
• General OS troubleshooting knowledge
• Minimum 3 years of certain troubleshooting experience
• Basic understanding about Server roles and features
• Knowledge on networking or server administration
Basic Salary + allowance
Salary will be discussed based on your last salary
Please sign in.