Senior Mechanical Design EngineerID:487587,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Minyak
Mechanical Design, Mechatronic Control Design
- Plans, directs, and coordinates project activities, acting as primary customer contact and ensuring project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget; able to drive project team to meet CPI & SPI >1
- Demonstrated consistent successful performance on large size projects OR multiple medium size projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated excellent team work and communication with project team, functional departments, peers and customer.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage, guide and provide necessary assistance to peers and entire department during his/her absence.
- Demonstrated the ability and willingness to take up additional roles and responsibilities.
- Education Background : DDegree in Engineering, Project Management, Engineering Technology, holder with more than ten (10) years managing a wide variety of custom automation projects, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience :
> PMP certification or equivalent training is an advantage.
> Possess the ability to manage projects without supervision;
> Leadership skill & Project management skill.
> Significant experience managing a cross functional project team; Strong Matrix
> Good communication skills; able to handle over demanding customer
> Strong computer skills — MS Excel (+VBA), Word, Power Point
> Highly proficient with MS Project 2013 above
Fixed Bonus & Performance bonus
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Please sign in.