This job is closed
R&D Assistant Manager (Food Manufacturing)ID:487015,700 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
Research & Development
1) Responsible for developing new products and improving existing products by searching, identifying and applying the most appropriate technology to achieve the desire results within the desire time frame to secure the targeted commercial advantages
2) To work with marketing and technical team to determine and establish new projects, products, process and plan. To monitor the projects progress against agreed target. Acquire food regulatory information, innovation ingredients & process knowledge to establish system, leading R&D team in line with the management directions and strategies.
3) To lead and manage R&D department the day to day activities in the laboratory and responsible for their development, work effectiveness and efficiency by providing training, guidance and instruction from time to time.
4) Understand and work with Regulatory and Quality compliance department regarding compliance of quality system requirements, other regulatory standards and safety, health and environmental requirements.
5) Supporting assembly or production line setup when necessary.
6) Site visit for product performance and integrity assessment when required.
7) Expect to provide an intellectual and interactive commitment to the position by keeping up with appropriate literature and research publication.
8) Establish and maintain all test reports, records and quality documents. Ability to analyze and interpret research results.
9) Submission of assessment of ingredients, benefits, costing and legality.
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology /Nutrition/Dietetics, Chemistry, Bio Technology.
- Experience : Preferably candidate with more than 5 years experience with experience in Food Manufacturing.
- Require Skill :
> Knowledge of food technology , food microbiology, safe food handling procedures and food service sanitation practices.
> Knowledge in ISO 22000, ISO 9001 and HACCP systems has advantage.
- Others :
> Knowledge of data analysis and technology, excellent communication and organizational skill.
> Willing to travel when required & Possess own transport for traveling.