This job is closed
【Thai Native/ Thai speaker】SNS Content ModerationID:48460-KL Sentral
This is a global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands.
You will be assigned to SNS platform content moderation
■DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review content of SNS platform and conduct the content quality control
• Handle complaints and reports with respect to users and community
• Make sure the contents comply with local policies, regulations and cultures
• Interpret and apply complex policies and guidelines to content by understanding the review policies and guidelines
• Identify improvement opportunities in workflow by using daily data analysis and suggest solutions
• Analyze the risk level of incidents and assess the safety status of the community and products
▼Expected skill set
○ To understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization
○ To interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
○ To produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue given the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
・ Inexperienced candidate can apply with well practiced training.
・ Fun working & motivating each other with colleagues
・ Career enhancement opportunity
・ Language enhancement because can use not only native language but also English.
・ Working at the city central. The office is located in KL Sentral.
・ Fulfilling allowance
***Kindly take note that this position is a 2-year bond/contract position.
Click the "APPLY NOW" button below if you're interested in this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Fluent in Thai & English
- Min 1 year call center experience
- Thai native under spouse visa or Malaysia PR / Malaysian local can speak and write in Thai
● Online advertising experience is a huge plus and preferred
● Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
● High attention to details and follow through
● An effective team player who is able to also work independently
● Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
● Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and the customer experience
● Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls and interact with the customer simultaneously)
Basic Salary + Allowances
Salary details are to be disclosed during interview session.
You may reach our consultant for checking whether your salary expectation is within a budget or not.