Sales & Project EngineerID:483952,800 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
1. Achieving/exceeding sales target by performing effective sale and marketing activities
2. Explore & follow up the market for new projects/customers
3. Prepare tenders/project quotation for submission to potential customers
4. Provide timely feedback on overall market situation, competition and new business opportunities.
5. Customer relationship management
6. Project Management, to ensures smooth projects implementation till final completion
7. Monitor and ensures timely payments for all projects
8. Coordinates marketing activities such as exhibition & seminar
9. Prepare and submit daily/weekly reports as well as monthly sales forecast to the direct manager
10. Attend daily/weekly huddles and meetings
11. Perform costing, sourcing and proposal for 3rd party products.
Education Background : Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing discipline with min 2 - 3 year(s) relevant experience.
Candidate with Food tech Engineer, E&E and Mechanical engineering background is preferred.
Knowledge in CRM/SAP/ERP system is added advantage.
Proficient in MS Office Applications
Possess excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
Applicant must be willing to work in KL or Penang Office and possess own transport.
Willing to travel outstation and overseas frequently.
Certificate : -
Local dialects. German is added advantage.
Able to start immediately will be an advantage.
Malay, Mandarin, English
Please sign in.