This job is closed
[Japanese Speaker]Production Control Executive ID:469812,700 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
1. To control and coordinate the progress of ECN (Engineering Change Notice) and to liaise with respective personnel in PE (Production Engineering), AP (Assembly Production), PC (Production Control), FAB (Fabrication), and QA (Quality Assurance) to ensure the progress and implementation of ECN is running successfully.
2. To control and coordinate the process of MDR (Material Defect Review) from issuance until returning to supplier by interacting and communicating with respective personnel internal as well as updating MDR parts in the system.
3. To control local vendor selection and evaluation as well as assist QA Dept in auditing new supplier premises prior to AVL (Approved Vendor List) resignation.
- Language: English, Japanese (Good communication and writing skill, more than N2)
- Education Background: Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: Fresh Graduate OK
- Others: Good interpersonal skill
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Bonus: Twice a year (June & Dec) depending on performance
- Cell phone line provided
- Annual leave: 12 days
- MC: 14 days
- Outpatient, Dental and Hospitalization package