This job is closed
Sales ExecutiveID:468853,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRShah Alam
Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual)
1. Handle/In charge area enquiries and quote RFQ.
2. Request quotations from Vendor etc. for non-price list items.
3. Negotiate with distributors etc.to maximize Company profit margin.
4. Check and confirm quotation contents are correct and relevant.
5. Joint customer visitations with distributors.
6. Visit direct customers.
7. Follow up urgent delivery to CS section and to HQ.
8. Visit customer by planning or whenever necessary.
9. Support CS section in technical matters.
10. Communicate closely among sales engineers and CS section to avoid
11. Monitor enquiries and quote fairly to customers.
1. Discuss with distributors for the monthly order and sales issues,
promotion issues, review past performances & follow up potential
2. Issue monthly order and sales reports to distributors. Check performance
3. Prepare monthly order and sales report.
4. Attend management meeting.
5. Conduct product or technical seminars when required by
6. Provide technical support to distributors & customers.
7. Conduct in-house product presentation.
8. Discuss marketing issues.
9. Assist Finance in difficult accounts receivable
1. Review in-charge current order and sales achievement & propose next
FYE sales target.
2. Prepare TDM (Distributor Meeting).
1. Participate in exhibition.
2. Participate in seminars or conference in Vendor.
3. Other task assign by direct superior.
- Language : English & Mandarin
- Education Background : Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience :Experience at least 1 years in sales of power transmission products/chain operations/cable carrier/pin drive unit/zip chain actuator/material handling system/heavy machinery
- Require Skill : Good communication and reporting skill
- Others : Own vehicle: Yes
Willing to travel (domestic and international) for outstation business trips.(domestic klang valley, penang, johor, sarawak) (singapore - depends situation)
Willing to work overtime.
A good team player.
Willing to learn new things and develop together with company.
(3 weeks site visitation , 1 week reporting)