【Open/ Fresh graduate / Japanese Speaker】 Technical EngineerID:466802,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
- Learn and manage a section of the production process to ensure quality.
- Machine trouble shooting and check detail to be able to identify machine problem to minimize breakdown.
- Liaise with other related departments to complete the whole production processes to ensure a smooth work flow between inter-department and each process.
- Handle daily improvement
- Improve Safety on machine
- Language : Japanese（Must possess N2 certificate or Japanese univ. certificate）, English
- Education & Experience：Degree In Mechanical & Chemical / Fresh Graduate or Max 2 years
- Require Skill :Good communication
1) Study at University in Japan - at least N3 certified.
2) Study at University in Malaysia - at least minimum N2 certified.
- Certificate : Please refer to above
- Others :
* Good Analytical and presentation skill
* Good communication and inter personal
* Able to identify Quality improvement idea to optimize result and standardization
Basic Salary: 2,800-4,000
▪Fresh graduate/ Degree holder
Basic - RM2600
After Confimed - RM3100
▪Fresh graduate/ Master holder
Basic - RM2800
After Confirmed - RM3300
- Salary will be decided referring to his/her latest salary
- After 3 months of probation, increment will be up to 10%
- Annual evaluation for increment up to 5-10%
- RM 800 (Language allowance) will be provided with either one of below conditions:
1) Studied at university in Japan and own N3
2) Own N1 or N2 certificate
Please sign in.