This job is closed
Senior Web DeveloperID:465503,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Plan, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve robust web and mobile applications, IoT, including front end and backend.
- Develop APIs for mobile application integration.
- Integrate web and mobile app via API with other third party services.
- Integrate data from various plug-ins, back-end services and databases timely and accurately.
- Analyze business processes and translate them into clean, working code.
- Troubleshoot issues and enhance the systems in a team to improve usability and productivity.
- Create tools or automate tasks to generate meaningful reports for users to analyze trends and statistics.
- Maintain and develop documentation of system developed
- Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing system.
- Experience in modern frameworks like Laravel, React Native, Vue.js, AngularJS, Angular, NodeJS, Flutter, MongoDB will be a big advantage.
- Language : English
- Education Background : At least degree in IT or equivalents.
- Experience : At least 3 years experience in professional field (mobile, web front / back end development)
- Others :
> Optional skills: Web RTC, Web Socket, OAuth2
> Example of previous projects will be preferred.
> Agile and fast response in fast pace environment especially on production.
> Good in time management, estimation in development timeline.
> Good understanding of OOP/MVC and clear coding style is a must.
> Strong grasp of SQL and proven experience in database management.
> Good team player and always willing to explore new technologies.
Malay, Mandarin, English