【Open】payroll officerID:460292,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
- Delivering critical day to day tasks for the assigned countries on the end-to-end Payroll process and the work to do will be essential to ensure the successful provision of these services to our employees.
- Performing daily sustaining administration duties across all Payroll processes within targeted timeline.
- Interacting with external vendors both globally and regionally for Payroll to ensure quality and customer satisfaction targets are met.
- Understanding and maintaining country specific content knowledge across multiple countries for legal and tax requirements.
- Partnering with regional based HR Services team in order to support complex issue resolution, program changes and new program implementation.
- Ensure adherence to all Document Retention, Reporting and Audit requirements
- Reviewing current state Payroll and Benefits Administration processes, systems and structures and propose improvement.
Language:Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
Education Background: at least Diploma
-Experienced： 1-3 year of working experience in the related field
-Fresh Graduate：Related study at school
- Familiar with HRMS system,Payroll system(MUST)
- Willing to work in Nilai
・bonus ( 4-6 months)
Please sign in.