Senior Field Service Technician (42367)ID:423674,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRJohor Bahru
The company established since 1890. It is a Swiss company that supplies machinery and services to the packaging industry. Products include machines for the manufacture of packaging and its derivatives (such as labels, bags, and adhesive strips) from solid board, corrugated board or flexible materials (plastic films, etc.).
Working Location: Johor Bahru (Johor)
Job description/ scope:
The Field Service Technician is at the core of an extensive support network of service personnel
worldwide. This trusted advisor is the key customer representative, responsible for confirming, clarifying
and meeting the customers’ expectations at every stage of contact and on every service project relating
to our machines.
Field Service Technicians think logically and enjoy solving problems with creativity, diligence and
Main Responsibilities (to do):
• Machine Service
• Repair and installation of new machines through the SEA region
• Relocation of existing equipment
• Working on problems of difficult scope requiring advanced troubleshooting skills
• Preventive maintenance
• Ordering parts necessary to perform installations and repairs
• Troubleshooting problems and proactively recommend necessary service and maintenance
Functional skills (to know):
• Various computer software
• Ability to diagnose faults, software / hardware failure and make recommendations in customer’s
• Understand the business and its challenges
• Ability to handle multi-tasks and work in multi-cultural environments
• Good knowledge of the machinery industry with focus on printing, machine tools and electronics
Personality (to show):
• Customer obsessed
• Strong technical and interpersonal skills
• Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable
• Act dynamically and pragmatically under pressure
• Fluent in English, all other Asian languages is an asset
• Creative, team player, result oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Compassionate and developed sense of service
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanic / Electric / Electronic engineering is required.
- At least 5-10 years experience in a field service role with similar responsibilities
- The candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5 years in the organization working on printing equipment and will have expert-level knowledge in both mechanical and electrical processes within at least one product line
- He/she will have maintained a positive performance appraisal under ever-increasing levels of responsibility.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.