This job is closed
HVAC Specialized Mechanical Engineer ID:421773,000 MYR ~ 4,300 MYRBangsar
Company Profile: This is a Japanese company which specialized in HVAC (Heating, Venting, Air-conditioning). They are having 10 offices / branches over Japan and expanded oversea included Malaysia. For Malaysia branch just established in 2012 with the employee size of 7 and still counting.
Working Hours: 9:00 - 18:00
Need to work on Saturday and Sunday (depends on the site and project basically attend all most every weekend. )
- Travelling to client site for on-site supervision (Shah Alam, Seremban).
Location: Bangsar, nearby Bangsar LRT Station (Office)
- Planning & design of HVAC system
- Brief customers on the operation & maintenance of equipment after successful commissioning.
- Attend to customer's call and provide technical assistance either at site or via phone.
- To plan and schedule preventive maintenance, service repair, trouble shooting and installation of air conditioning equipment and system such as Chillers, Air Handling Unis (AHU), Fan Coil Unit (FCU), Air Cooled Split Unit (ACSU) Pumps & Cooling Tower for customers
- To provide solutions for customers related to HVAC matters
- To ensure above jobs are carried out in accordance with instruction given and in a timely manner.
- To provide customer service to contract customer in order to maintain customer base and enhance customer satisfaction.
- To provide prompt respond to customer complaint
- Assisting PM in managing HVAC, clean room project.
- Understand client’s requirement, managing overall task from proposing solution ~ site supervisor (quotation, procurement, construction, commissioning, dealing with supplier & subcontractor ...)
* Report to: Head of Engineering. currently 4 engineer team
* Language: English
* Education Diploma/Degree holder in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical/Control & Power, HVAC/Aircon equipment.
- Minimum 1year's experience in machinery (HVAC/Aircon equipment) installation or maintenance.
- Able to work with minimum supervision or independent.
- Willing to travel outstation and work after office hour.
- Candidates must have own transport.
- Candidate who is familiar with Cadewa has added advantage. alternatively, Autocad and Solidwork is fine
- Good team player, yet able to work independently under least supervision.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.