This job is closed
-Medical Equipment Raw Materials- Procurement Executive ID:410643,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBangi
Company Introduction: This company is a well-known and large group in Japan, established in 1973 with the group size of 5000 currently. They have multiple division of business direction such as Industrial Raw Materials, Raw Food, Restaurant, Polymer Engineering and Corporate Services. This position is designed under the division Polymer Engineering and Life Science technology. In another word to say, it is the manufacturing of medical devices and equipment by using plastics injection molding technique.
-Bangi, about 5 minutes driving distance to Bandar Baru Bangi (Convenience stores and restaurants are available).
-Quick access to Lebuhraya Utara- Selatan.
*Prepare purchase orders.
*Coordinate purchasing, warehousing and inventory functions.
*Control sub- contracted recycling packing material.
*To liaison with the vendor to co-ordinate the collection of imported goods (import clearance).
* Maintain stock records using AS400 systems.
* Be responsible for and check supply delivery orders/invoices against purchase orders and submit to finance to proceed payment.
* Prepare reports on adjustments to inventories, spoilt or damaged stock and changes in stock location.
* Find and sources of supply and obtain quotes from approved suppliers or new potential suppliers.
* To carry out vendor selection and assessment activity.
* To be responsible for all activities leading to quality, productivity, delivery and cost savings.
* Ensure that the Quality Management system requirement related to the Department is implemented and maintained.
* Any other job assignment required by the superior from time to time.
- Well-versed in English
- 3 to 4 years of procurement/ purchasing in Manufacturing.
- Good in negotiation, planning and sourcing
- Aged from 25 to 35
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
- Bonus average 1.5 ~ 2 months every year
- Group hospitalization (with immediate family)
- Group personal accident coverage insurance coverage
- Increment based on performance on yearly basis
- Normal medical consultation for employee only limit to RM300 per visit