This job is closed
-Medical Devices / Equipments- Project Manager ID:400925,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangi
Company Introduction: This company is a well-known and large group in Japan, established in 1973 with the group size of 5000 currently. They have multiple division of business direction such as Industrial Raw Materials, Raw Food, Restaurant, Polymer Engineering and Corporate Services. This position is designed under the division Polymer Engineering and Life Science technology. In another word to say, it is the manufacturing of medical devices and equipment by using plastics injection molding technique.
-Bangi, about 5 minutes driving distance to Bandar Baru Bangi (Convenience stores and restaurants are available).
-Quick access to Lebuhraya Utara- Selatan.
•Responsible for managing complex, strategic new product development programs with diverse cross functional and global customers’ core teams.
•Lanning of all project activities including multiple program phases, stage gate control and separate project teams.
•Active involvement with project and task prioritization and overall workload balance for the group.
•Synchronization of core team efforts and management of the overall project schedule, resources requirements, project expenses and capital budget.
•Prepare standard costing of products for Sales & Marketing Department with details of part cost and tooling cost.
•Responsible for driving program execution while ensuring the program/project activities meet internal/external customers’ requirements through Product development cycle/ Product Development and Launching Process (PDLP) from T0 to T3
•Drive and coordinate Validation processes & preparation of Documents (DHF, DMR, DFMEA, PFMEA and Risk Analysis files).
•Update progress status report to management and view by Senior Leadership.
- Able to communicate in English
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Tooling and Design or equivalent
- Experience Project Manager in medical devices/food/GMP, Management skill is essential.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
- Bonus average 1.5 ~ 2 months every year
- Group hospitalization (with immediate family)
- Group personal accident coverage insurance coverage
- Increment based on performance on yearly basis
- Normal medical consultation for employee only limit to RM300 per visit