Head Chef (Izakaya)ID:509855,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
Cook, Chief Cook, Other(Restaurant)
- Prepare all types of authentic Japanese Cuisine serving specializing in Japanese Izakaya Restaurant.
- Able to handle menu planning and determine how food should be presented and create decorative food display.
- Able to supervise and train kitchen staffs to ensure deliver good quality of food.
- To analyze and monitor the menus and products of competitor restaurant.
- Responsible for daily kitchen operation and monitor all kitchen operating cost.
- To analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items based on food, labor and overhead costs.
- To control cost by minimizing spoilage, utilising food surpluses and portion control.
- Provide high level of attention to guest satisfaction and maintain good relationship with staffs and customer.
- Conduct regular check on quality of material and condition of equipment in the kitchen.
- Provides with food ingredients recipe and food production guideline and SOP
- Check the quality of raw material and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensuring all staffs in discipline and the section of kitchen edheres to safely and health regulations.
- To completely understand of the recipe manual and kitchen operation policies and procedures and make sure to comply with
- Education Background : Possess at least SPM, STPM or Professional Certificate in F&B relevant fields
- Experience : Specializing in overall Japanese cuisine especially for Japanese Izakaya Kitchen.
- Require Skill :
> Understanding of raw materials, quality control and other techniques for the effective creation and distribution of
> Punctual and dedicated person, with the ability to train and lead other kitchen staffs in Japanese cuisine kitchen.
> Knowledge of food preparation SOP.
> Practice good hygiene and working attitude at all time.
> Able to work for additional time as and when is required.
> Able to perform any extra duties as delegated by management.