Manufacturing Engineer (MFE) (42268) ID:42268
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500MYR 〜 4,700MYR|
|Job Description||Company Introduction:
This company is a multinational electronics manufacturing services company by delivering end-to-end product life cycle solutions. It includes design and engineering, systems assembly, fulfillment, after-market services and supply chain services. They serves customers from various markets segments including enterprise, industrial, semiconductor and healthcare.
*** Attraction: Established semiconductor corporation is expanding.
Company Location: Senai, Johor
* Reporting to Engineering Manager
* To lead and provide technical expertise on all aspects of process engineering, process improvement projects
* Troubleshooting of existing processes and equipment within large complex mechanical assembly environment.
* Candidates will be technical minded and have worked on scale up as well as projects across all different areas within the business liaising with Engineering, Program, Quality, Manufacturing and Customer.
* Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators
* Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
* Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
* Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes
* Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production capacity; estimating future requirements
* Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
* Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service
* Maintains product and process by establishing work instruction, procedures, checklist and to enable manufacturing process within safety guidelines
* Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Interact with customers to resolve moderately difficult process engineering issues/problems under general supervision
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
* Proficient in English
* Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering. Or related engineering.
* Diploma holder with > 5 years working experiences can be considered.
*** 2-4 years work experience in manufacturing engineering and lean manufacturing of complex mechanical build
* Strong background in workmanship standard example cables and harness, mechanical hardware, chassis and hardware assembly fittings would be an advantage.
* Has dealt with front end semi-conductor equipment assembly; wafer sorter / EFFEM would be an added advantage
* Understand BOM and Engineering change process
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
* RM 2500 to RM 4700 per month
* Benefit will be discussed.
Popular jobs [Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor)]
- 1 Service Engineer Monthly Salary3,500MYR 〜 4,000MYR Bukit Bintang (KL)
- 2 Electrical Design Engineer Monthly Salary2,500MYR 〜 2,700MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- 3 Assembly Engineer Monthly Salary4,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
- 4 Factory Automation Service Engineer (Senior Level) Monthly Salary5,000MYR 〜 7,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)
- 5 Factory Automation Service Engineer (Junior Level) Monthly Salary2,800MYR 〜 3,000MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)