-Truck / Heavy Vehicle- manufacturer- Maintenance Senior Engineer ID:40683
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500MYR 〜 4,500MYR|
|Job Description||Company Introduction: Established in 1910, Japan based motor vehicle/automotive manufacturing. One of the world's leading manufacturers of diesel truck maker and has been export to more than 100 countries around the world. Their ideology is helping people and goods to get a better place with a responsible respect to the environment.
Location: Sendayan Tech Valley, Seremban (need own transport to reached)
• Analyze current processes by generating Process Flow Diagrams and Value Stream Maps in order to benchmark and/or
quantify current performance, identify and quantify waste, and to establish metrics for quantifying the improvement activities.
• Identify and minimize process waste by leading and organizing Kaizen events centered on Value Stream Mapping, Poka-Yoke, Jikoka,and Visual Management Systems.
• Achieve significant improvements in Operational Efficiency by implementing Kanban systems, , and Standardized Work
• Demonstrate deep Project Planning skills to accurately estimate work effort and resources needed to execute initiatives.
• Apply techniques that support and sustain employee enthusiasm and implement strategies that enable parties with different
or opposing outlooks to recognize common goals and work together to achieve them.
• Perform slotting criteria and execution for new product launches and ongoing order fulfillment activities.
• Support and help execute other tasks as assigned.
• Develops models that supports current and future KPIs.
• Supports the reporting of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs as defined by HOD.
- Language : English and Malay
- Experience :more than 3 years experience in related field
- Gender :Male
- Require Skill :
• General knowledge of manufacturing processes required.
• Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel
• Able to manage multiple tasks
• Able to read and interpret instructions, procedures, etc.
• Team player with exemplary communication skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and priorities and function without rigid organizational boundaries.
• Must show evidence of increasing responsibility with years of experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record.
• Highly energetic, creative, intelligent, and logical.
• Able to work extended hours in critical situations.
• Must be a team builder.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
- RM 3500 to 4500.
- The benefits and compensation scheme will be discussed during the interview session.
Popular jobs [Engineer(Mechanical)]
- 1 R&D Engineer (RK South Asia) Monthly Salary2,000MYR 〜 4,500MYR Penang
- 2 Draughtmans Monthly Salary3,500MYR 〜 4,500MYR Bangsar (KL)
- 3 Production Assistant Manager Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 3,800MYR Kedah
- 4 Mold Engineering (Plastic Injection Moulding) Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 3,500MYR Negeri Sembilan
- 5 Machinary Tools Sales Executive Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 4,500MYR Shah Alam (Selangor)