93 Jobs for Business Administration & Management found
Contract ManagerID:504588,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRSeputeh
• Knowledge of and experience with FIDIC, PWD and PAM
• Pre-tender and post contract management
• Detail Cost Estimation Skills in Civil and Infrastructure (Expressway and Interchange and Elevated Viaduct Structures), Building (High Rise Building and Mixed Development), Power Generation (Coal Fired Power Plant and Solar Power Plant) and Water and Sewerage Reticulation Works.
• Lead and drive the preparation of Tender Plan including Pre-Qualification, Intention to Bid, Tender Documents and Addendum; Co-Lead Tender Evaluation Committee and preparation of Tender Evaluation Report and present to Tender Board for the approval of Sub-contract Award.
• Evaluate Monthly Project Profit and Loss Account and Cash Flow report and advice the management on planned and actual project revenue and expenditure.
• Management of contract change control process (Variation Order) including monthly review and reconciliation and presentation of Change Control Order to Procurement Committee.
• Assess, Monitor , Review and Mitigate project contractual risk (project general and particular conditions of contract) during pre-tender and post contract administration.
• Investigate, monitor, submit and review all contractual claims (additional cost claim and extension of time claim) on both upstream and downstream, to ensure all claims are submitted within contractual timescales and are administratively in compliance with the Conditions of Main Contract and Subcontract.
• Preparation and monitoring of all contractual relates correspondences (letters and notice of claims)
• Preparation of company’s Subcontract Documents template (Re-drafting Works) specifically on conditions of subcontract and exercise risk management skills (identify, assess, mitigate or transfer) by customising the conditions of subcontract.
• Extension of Time Claim and Loss and Expenses Claim.
• Settlement of claims, resolution of disputes and contract change negotiations.
• Liaison and collaborate with project management team on project contractual risk identification and mitigation.
SEO ManagerID:504608,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRCheras
• Search engine optimization and participate in the formulation and implementation of the SEO promotion plan of the company's website.
• Track and analyze the introduced SEO traffic and related keyword rankings, form a periodic data report and formulate subsequent optimization plans.
• Analyze the SEO situation of competitors and formulate corresponding strategies in a timely manner.
• Provide new SEO ideas and suggestions frequently.
• RM 250 parking allowance / month
• Accommodation provided for candidate from other state (4 ~ 5 units in V Residences Suite)
• AL Start from 15 days, MC 14 days
• Team building
• Staff birthday celebration
• Optical / Dental claim (RM 400 / RM 500)
• Bonus base on company performance (according to KPI)
• Company Insurance = RM 250 / month (Great Eastern)
• Medical Claim = RM 1,200 / annum
• Gym membership to be an additional staff benefit in Year 2021
** Please refer to attachment for more staffs welfare.
Head of Department (Client Services)ID:5045410,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
* Active promoter of company core values, mission and vision, to lead by example professionally
* To manage client services department operations in accordance to company's ISO procedures
* To prepare annual budget for the department
* Develop and implement client services and sales growth strategies align to company's direction, ISO objectives, goals and targets
* To lead, motivate and support the client services team to achieve the company's growth priorities, goals, targets and ISO Objectives
* To gather, update and analyze client's feedback and market intelligence
* To manage and ensure client satisfaction and profitability of the service contracts aligned to the strategic plans of the company
* Develop relevant department's KPIs and monitor performance of the department
* To prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly updates and reports to CEO & COO
* To perform ad-hoc assignments as and when instructed by CEO or COO
To be advice during interview
Advertisement SalesID:474504,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRMont Kiara
Sales advertisement for free paper and application Web media for Japanese in Malaysia.
Target customer will be mainly any industries, local and MNC company including F&B and other servicing company.
Your role is to sell advertisement frames which published in the free paper,
help in promoting clients’ stores, products or services.
After acquiring from client, you will need to handle the whole sales process and clients handling process.
Including take photos, conduct interviews and issue invoices.
You will be enjoying this role to explore Malaysia's entertainment/F&B or any other categories affairs and catch the trends!
You are the key person to drive these domestic products/services to entertain Japanese in Malaysia.
and you are the just one person to expand local and MNC companies.
Let's share your culture/trends to the outer world!
・MC 12 days
Japanese Speaking Logistic Supervisor (Johor)ID:504145,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYROther KL District
・Responsible for management for warehouse operation and delivery customer service.
・Management of 4~6 workers and reporting to Manager in Malaysia.
・Handle customers' calls and enquiries on delivery operations.
・Liaise with delivery staff/stores on delivery operations.
・Communicate and improve work with partner companies.
・Provide daily administrative and operational support to the department.
・Perform ad-hoc tasks as assign by Management from time to time.
(We will open the 1st store (Furniture and Interior) in Singapore as belows)
(Supervisor is Japanese)
Personal Assistant / Translator (Japanese to Malay)ID:504414,250 MYR ~ 5,950 MYRPort Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Other Negeri Sembilan District
-Report to GM
-Be a translator of CEO to translate Japanese to Malay.
-Able to be translate product information and catelog information from Japanese to Malay.
-Assist CEO in timely management of all communication (written, Telephone, email, minutes of meeting).
-Coordinate administration secretariat task.
- willing to travel.
Sales SupportID:504362,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Liaise with supplier for quotation and prepare the documents for clients
- Other support jobs related to the sales assigned by sales staff time to time
- Start as a sales support for trading, training provided and hopefully to be a sales in future.
- Dealing with machinery tools and construction machinery. Sales to local company.
- The flow will be acquire the needs from buyer, cost estimation, profit, negotiate and develop with seller. Might import from Japan as well.
Basic : RM 2,000 - RM 2,500
- Allowance : checking
[Pioneer Hiring] Administration cum Sales Coordination ExecutiveID:504383,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
• Providing support to MD in any clerical and administration tasks.
• Processing of orders from and preparing quotations to customers.
• Preparation of shipping documentation and follow up shipping and delivery process.
• Preparing and processing any other sales related documents such as PO, invoice, DO and etc.
• Any documentation related to on-site visitation for equipment servicing or installation, such as approval from shopping mall management or office tower management.
• Any other ad-hoc assignments as and when required from time to time.
Staffs benefits are to be discussed and decided together with this new staff.
Assistant Contract AdministratorID:504262,700 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRKL Sentral
• Providing support to the Company’s Service Business and Contract Administration Team;
• Processing of Requests for Quotes (RFQs) from customers;
• Preparing and issuing of RFQs to suppliers;
• Processing of quotes from suppliers;
• Preparation of quotes to customers;
• Processing of orders from customers;
• Preparation and issuing of orders to suppliers;
• Preparation of shipping documentation;
• Preparation and checking of Progress Payment Sheet;
• Updating of data into SBU Master sheet;
• Any other ad-hoc assignments as and when required from time to time.
• Follow up deliveries / shipments from vendors
• Preparation of weekly monitoring report
• The Assistant Contract Administrator will be required to develop good working relationships with customers, suppliers as well as group counterpart in Sydney and Japan
• Whilst there are no ‘hard and fast’ targets; the key measurable factor will be completion of work in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
• Other measurable factors will include relationship management internally and externally with peers and other work colleagues, suppliers, contractors, customers and the like.
• The position does not have direct responsibility for any operating targets or budgets.
• The position is not required to supervise others.
** 1 Year contract initially, converted to permanent position after 1 year.
** However, entitlement of benefits (AL, insurance and etc.) is equivalent with permanent staff.
- Bonus: 13 months contractual bonus
- Performance bonus
Senior Account ManagerID:504278,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
• Responsible for the Company’s sales-related activities including identify and developing new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the market and maximize long term profitable volume growth.
• Identify market trends and demand for better sales and marketing strategies.
• Monitor competition steps and price campaigns.
• Analyses the market and determines the sales strategy including a market-specific pricing policy.
• Provide support and after sales services include problem resolution, expert advice, consultancy and strengthening customer relationship.
• Works in close collaboration with customer and sales team ensure a smooth order handling process.
• Identify new products/target customers, customer preferences and action plans to generate product demand.
• Recommend and implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Any other ad-hoc task assigned by CEO.