Business Application Specialist (Finance Service)ID:523883,200 MYR ~ 7,700 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Internal Information Systems/EDP/MIS
1) Administer and provide end-user support for Business Application System related issues including Investigation Transactional/Functionality issues, Reporting, Data Integrity, Interface; Identify Root Causes and driving resolution. Promptly responds to system failures, resolves issues and escalates concerns as appropriate. Maintain support log of issues and incident support requests following service request guidelines. Act as liaison between internal users and vendors on the support issues. Involve and coordinate all resources needed (e.g. users/test environments/data/interface) for performing SIT/UAT of all system defects and enhancements in accordance with test plans and ensures system readiness criteria are met prior to deployment of fixes, changed or new software.
2) Manage and coordinate the change requests from users. Analyses the impact of change requests; manage user acceptance testing, training and the change process. Manage and coordinate with vendors and/or internally own deliverable for the effort and timeline to deliver the change request and projects deliverables. Perform data analysis and extraction; Application Development including programming. Developing and maintenance of applications/reports using the approved tools/technologies. Review technical documents to ensure cross application integrity is considered.
3) Serve & being the in-house subject matter expect & act as functional and technical liaison between users, IT and vendor to deliver solution. Responsible for translating and communicating business requirements into systems requirements and vice versa. Analyses & document the user’s requirements, business processes, work flows and relationships to current and future software solutions; conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and prepares technical documentation and presents the results. Evaluate, recommend and coordinate modifications or upgrades to existing business systems based on business needs/requirement. Conduct knowledge transfer and users training.
4) Functional configuration and maintenance of assigned business application systems to support new project requirements and enhancements for changing operational and business needs. Participate and evaluating potential vendors/products, RFP, feasibility studies, project scoping and project planning for business application projects. Ensure that projects requirements, timeline, budget and scope are being met. Vendor management with regards to change management, project deliverables. Lead and/or participate in special projects to support IT initiatives.
5) Ensure all established IT related policies, procedures, documentations, testing , sign-off/approval procedures and control are enforced and followed to meet various audit compliance. Participate in BCP, Disaster Recovery processes, facilitate and interacts with internal and external audit engagement.
6) Handle any ad-hoc are assigned by the superior/manager.
- Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience :
• Min. 5 years hands on technical/work related experienced in performing daily Business Application related incident supports, implement, develop new/enhance existing in-house and/or off the shelf Business Applications System/Reports.
• Experience to compile, translate business requirements to IT Technical/functional system designs.
- Skills :
• Proven track record in developing, implementing, or architecting Business Application System from front-end to back-end; prepare and conduct SIT/UAT.
• Experience in application development using C#, Java, VB.NET, ASP.NET and building Web API/services.
• Proficiency in SQL development mainly on Microsoft SQL database platform.
• Working knowledge of PL/SQL and development in Oracle databases.
• Proficiency in Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, XML, HTML and CSS
• Experience with reporting tools (e.g: SAS, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & Robotic Process Automation tool (RPA) is an advantage
• In dept knowledge and experience in implementing Mobile/Digital Application Technology, Web Technology, Linus/Windows platform, Database (Oracle & MS SQL), Project Management, SDLC, Agile Development methodology is a plus.
- Others :
• Result orientated, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and flexible.
• Comfortable working in end user environment, across teams and interacting with various levels/departments/vendors.
• Must be able to provide after-office hours on urgent incident support request.
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, excellent time management, priorities and organizational skills to work on multitasks with high sense of urgency & able to work under pressure, tight deadlines.
- Bonus: Average 3 months salary (*subject to Company & Individual Performance)
- Annual leave: 21 Days
- MC: 28 Days