【JPS】Customer Support ExecutiveID:516675,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
-Receive customer inquiries such as the product operation, and troubleshooting requests.
-As the first line support for network service including overseas locations, receive inquiries from customer and arrange support to service carrier and vendors in English and Japanese.
-Record the troubleshooting steps and actions taken of an incident or request to the ticketing system.
-Perform Escalation and reporting to supervisor.
-Handling all inbound calls pertaining to customer general inquiries, complaints, comments, feedback and other raising issue related to the company’s products.
-Create & handling all tickets pertaining to customer cases & follows up closely until case resolved.
- Working closely with Sales & Level 2 support team members for client contract’s expiration & further technical assistance.
- To exceed customer’s expectation in term of customer services & accurate information. Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- License issue and provision to customer.
- Periodic Maintenance Announcement.
-Career path support to be IT engineer after gaining IT experience and developing knowledge through the daily job as well as internal training.
-Business trip opportunities and new carrier support in other IIJ ASEAN offices once you gained greater experiences and developed your IT skills.
- N2=N1 level of Japanese Speaking
- Fluent English
- Documentation skill (Microsoft Office)
Salary RM5,000 - 8,000
-Shift Allowance+Public Holiday&Weekend Allowance RM700
-Language Allowance RM300 - 800
-Bonus (1month basic)
-Salary increment per year
-AL 14 days
-Medical benefits: Group insurance policies