4 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Fashion&Apparel) found
Human Resources ManagerID:517298,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
-Setting up the HR department; provide leadership and able to make decision to support the organization’s human resource and talent strategy.
-Provide a full range of professional HR services and advice including talent acquisition, training and development, performance management and employee engagement.
-Establish appropriate HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all applicable labour laws, rules and regulations.
-Ensure that company's compensation & benefit practice fully comply with government regulations and that payroll and sales commission are accurately paid out on time.
-Managing recruitment process from job advertisement, candidates-sourcing and conducting interviews.
-Respond in a timely manner to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
-Conduct Exit interviews and share relevant information with managers
-Maintain and update employee database, staff movement, performance reviews termination and resignation.
-Company forecasting demand & supply.
-Participate in ad hoc projects within the company as assigned.
-Responsible for the update and monitor of the employee's attendance, leave/medical record in HR system
-Preparing, updating, recommending, and documenting human resource policies and procedures.
-Oversee and manage the performance appraisal process and employee benefits programs.
Relail Manager ID:514454,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNibong Tebal
1. Directing the daily operations of a retail chain in order to maximize profit and minimize costs.
2. Ensure proper staffing at all stores under their management.
3. Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
4. Provide training to employees to enhance their job performance and retention.
5. Carry out assessments to estimate the requirements of each retail store in order to facilitate provision of needed resources.
6. Conduct inventory analysis to determine optimal stock levels.
7. Determine the quantity of products or category that should be supplied to various stores using sales figures.
8. Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
9. Ensure compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites
10. Visit retail locations to evaluate sales performance and customer satisfaction level.
11. Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
12. Oversee the merchandising of products across retail outlets.
13. Review sales records to ensure set financial objectives are met.
14. Analyse operational expenses and cost of inventory to identify losses and develop strategy for increased profits.
15. Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis
16. Communicate with MDF PIC to update them on recent developments, such as price change.
17. Address and resolve customer complaints.
18. Set sales targets and implement action plans for achieving set objectives.
19. Oversee the preparation and distribution of promotion materials and flyers.
20. Monitor the operations of the customer service unit of retail outlets to ensure their services meet and exceed the expectation of customers.
21. Proffer recommendations on suitable ways to optimize space at stores during events such as discount sales.
Senior Logistic Executive ID:509733,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRNibong Tebal
• Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
• Supervise logistics, stores and transportation
• Coordinate drivers, lorries, loads and journey (Make sure the lorry is full with good before sending it to retail shops)
• Communicating and liaising with the retailers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
Boutique Manager ID:501836,000 MYR ~ 9,600 MYROther KL District
1)Formulate customer conversion strategies by identifying sales opportunities
2) Analyse sales transactions and stock availability to manage store inventory and
strategize brands to bring into the retail outlets
3) Create online content strategies to provide omnichannel customer engagement
and build brand’s online community and presence.