List of Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate) job vacancies in Malaysia
-Shopping Mall/ Retail Construction- Manager (Construction and Design) ID:40917
|Job Description||Company Introduction: A Japanese estate & construction company which just established in Malaysia around 2016. They imply the value of improve community integration, environment-friendly & healthy lives in their construction site, facilities installed as well as their own organization operation. Candidates who are interested to work in an organization that put human and environment at the first place, please do not hesitate to apply.
Clean and neat office, located at KL City Center.
Reachable by public transport.
Convenience and good facilities around the working place.
Open environment in the office to encourage communication and reduce power distance.
Job Scope & Organizational Structure:
1. Oversee and direct construction projects from design conception until completion.
2. Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs.
3. Review and analyze all contractors and sub-contractors construction bids, tenders, work scope and schedule.
★4. Review all Design layout drawings at key stages of design and development to ensure compliance with authorities and company requirements.
★5. Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
★6. Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
★7. Coordinate tenant fit-out works including reviewing submitted drawings, ensuring their feasibility and checking their legitimacy of related regulations or requirements.
8. Procure tools, materials, equipment and track inventory.
★9. Review the work progress on daily basis.
10. Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
★11. Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging issues.
12. Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain necessary permits and licenses.
13. Develop good working relationships with Local Authorities and ensure knowledge of the requirements of the Local Authorities, to facilitate in approvals.
14. Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
15. Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
16. Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Good in English, (Japanese will be advantage)
- Degree in construction management, architecture, construction engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years working experience in managing construction or related field.(shopping mall)
- Have previously worked in similar capacity
- Proven working experience in construction project management including records of successful completion of projects
- Advanced knowledge of construction project management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of design, building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong ability to read plans and specifications including MEP sheets
- Aged from 30 - 40
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,500MYR 〜 9,000MYR|
|Location||Bukit Bintang (KL)|
-Construction Company (Quantity Surveyor)- Senior Executive Cost & Planning (KL & JB) ID:40791
|Job Description||Company Introduction: Japanese Construction Group established in 1933, very strong is proposing new construction technology to the society to ensure the safety and eco-friendly concept being implement in the building settings. They had come out with impressive concepts such as earthquake resistance, soil contamination and rooftop green idea in Japan’s existing building nowadays. In Malaysia, the company had been set up in 1982 and handled about 300 over projects.
Location: Cheras area - KL (Walking distance to nearest restaurant)
<Cost & Planning Execution and Monitoring>
* Assist the CPM in the tender evaluation, preparation and submission of tender.
* Carry out measurement of quantity of works.
* Prepare and monitor the working budget as well as cash flow for project.
* Constantly review and manage the contract (pre and post) for the assigned projects.
* Monitor the expenses of the project and advise the project leader on the project's financial status.
* Coordinate the purchasing process, liaising with vendors (suppliers, sub- contractors and consultants) and authorities as required for accomplishment of project.
* Follow up on project progress and handle claims/payment for the project.
* Review, implement and approve the purchasing process, liaising with vendors (suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants) and relevant authorities for accomplishment of project.
* Compile sample materials & shop drawings for submission and confirm with relevant consultants.
* Study all site instructions issued and advice project leader of time and cost implications.
* Maintaining that company departmental documentation meets integrated management systems (IMS) requirements and standards.
General/ Standard Job procedure:
* Promote occupational HSE to respective workplace personnel/suppliers/ sub-contractors/ any person that be affected by the company operation.
* Ensure that respective workplace personnel work in accordance with company as well as departmental targets and objectives.
* Ensure that respective workplace personnel safeguard own safety as well as others person safety when executing company's operation.
* Ensure that any person operation withing the workplace shall comply with applicable statutory requirements and company HSE requirements.
* Set good example for others to follow.
* Undertake any other tasks assigned by the CPAM/CPM as and when required
* Carry out the work assigned by CPAM/CPM and /or the Management for compliance with requirements of ISO 9001:2008,OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Minimum Diploma in Quantity Surveying/ Civil Engineering/ Construction Management or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 Years of working construction industry. Preferable Main Construction Company
- Good knowledgeable in pricing and contract management, tender documentation and the preparation of bill of Quantity
- Have knowledge in Software CostX would be an added advantage
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more info.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR|
|Location||Petaling Jaya (Selangor)|
Popular jobs [Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)]
- 1 -Shopping Mall/ Retail Construction- Manager (Construction and Design) Monthly Salary6,500MYR 〜 9,000MYR Bukit Bintang (KL)
- 2 -Construction Company (Quantity Surveyor)- Senior Executive Cost & Planning (KL & JB) Monthly Salary6,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR Bangsar (KL),Johor
- 3 エンジニア（建設業） Monthly Salary5,000MYR 〜 8,000MYR Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
Job Search By Location
- Bukit Bintang (KL)
- Titiwangsa (KL)
- Setiawangsa (KL)
- Wangsa Maju (KL)
- Sentul (KL)
- Kepong (KL)
- Segambut (KL)
- Lembah Pantai (KL)
- Seputeh (KL)
- Bandar Tun Razak (KL)
- Cheras (KL)
- Bangsar (KL)
- Mont Kiara (KL)
- KL Sentral (KL)
- Klang (Selangor)
- Ampang Jaya (Selangor)
- Subang Jaya (Selangor)
- Shah Alam (Selangor)
- Petaling Jaya (Selangor)
- Cheras (Selangor)
- Kajang (Selangor)
- Selayang Baru (Selangor)
- Rawang (Selangor)
- Taman Greenwood (Selangor)
- Seri Kembangan (Selangor)
- Bangi (Selangor)
- Puchong (Selangor)
- Banting (Selangor)
- Kota Damansara (PJ)
- Negeri Sembilan
- Other Selangor Districts
- Other Country
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization