List of Sabah job vacancies in Malaysia
Transport Manager (Sabah & Sarawak regions) / Fleet Manager ID:41503
|Job Description||Company Introduction: A local company which established in 2001, and having total of 80 employees. Core business is Liaises with automotive industry to conduct freight transfer/import/export within Malaysia. One of the pioneers in Malaysian Automotive Logistics.
- Sabah & Sarawak (The location will be confirmed during the interview session)
- Establish excellent rapport with Drivers and all other Employees in order to obtain their buy in during administration of new policies & procedures.
- Establishment of Standard Operating Procedure for Quotations to customers inclusive of Filing of all Signed and Agreed Quotes given to customers.
- To study the current Standard Operating Procedures of Customer Bookings/Orders and follow through with Planning, Implementation & Enforcement of new Standard Operating Procedures; to be documented as per ISO 2008 standard requirements.
- To study the current Standard Operating Procedures of Driver Load Assignment and follow through with Planning, Implementation & Enforcement of new Standard Operating Procedures; to be documented as per ISO 2008 standard requirements.
- To study the current Standard Operating Procedures of Delivery Notes and follow through with Planning, Implementation & Enforcement of new Standard Operating Procedures; to be documented as per ISO 2008 standard requirements. Inclusive of Provision of Delivery Notes, Return of Delivery Notes and advise of Commissions to HR Department).
- To study the current Standard Operating Procedures of Vehicle Buy-Off/Survey and follow through with Planning, Implementation & Enforcement of new Standard Operating Procedures; to be documented as per ISO 2008 standard requirements.
- To ensure that Customers, Operations Department & Driver Management Department comply with the new Standard Operating Procedures.
- Keep track of deviations from the Standard Operating Procedure and highlight root causes of deviations. To act accordingly to ensure that SoP is adhered to by relevant parties.
- Track deviations to Return of Delivery Notes and act accordingly to ensure that Standard Operating Procedure is followed Operations Department & Driver Management Department.
- Ensuring that Delivery Notes which are returned by Drivers are keyed into the Transport Management System within the deadline.
- To review the current work load of all personnel under the Operations Department and to perform Job Restructuring or Job Reassignment for the personnel. Ensuring that all personnel perform tasks according to the expectations set for them.
- To obtain advice from HR and follow through with actions in the event that personnel do not complete tasks expected of them.
- To ensure that Driver Salary advice is provided to HR by agreed deadline.
- Conduct thorough investigation to obtain Root Cause of Accidents by Drivers and implementing and/or acting in accordance to ensure the same mistake is not repeated.
- Continuously Develop the Standard Operating Procedures to improve on Quality and Efficiency of Performance.
- Review of Current Standard Operating Procedures of the Technical Department and propose & enforce improvements to their processes and tasks.
- Ensuring that projects; iPO, Mobility Solution & Fleet Maintenance are implemented successfully through Change Management in the near future.
- Report to GM/CEO
- Good communication in English AND Malay.
- Possessed a Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- 5-years experience in Fleet (Land) Transportation industry is advantageous.
- Aged range from 30 to 45
- Good in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel
***Others: Willing to relocated to Sabah and Sarawak
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000MYR 〜 15,000MYR|
Popular jobs [Sabah]
- 1 Transport Manager (Sabah & Sarawak regions) / Fleet Manager Monthly Salary5,000MYR 〜 15,000MYR Sabah,Sarawak
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization