List of Pahang job vacancies in Malaysia
Finance- Internal Audit/Control ID:40237
|Job Description||Company Introduction: Established in March 1997 as a wholly owned subsidiary of a Japanese Plastics-related products Manufacturer and began manufacture and sales of polyacetal resin and various other engineering resins. The company headquarters is located in Kuala Lumpur and the plant is located in Kuantan, Pahang State. Core business is doing export of polymer (95% oversea like China, Europe and America).
Location: Gebeng Industrial Estate (Kuantan)
360 staffs (300 staffs in Kuantan ,60 staffs in KL)
Currently 1 Manager and 2 leaders
- Full scale Audit task, especially financial transaction check, awareness on law compliance, checking on waste disposal system, evaluate purchasing strategy, etc.
- To maintain SOP in company.
- To ensure effective prevention action and maintenance.
- Proficient in English AND Malay.
- More than 1 year of internal audit/control experience. (Not only malaysian company but also Japanese or MNC company)
project management experience
- Aged from 25 to 35
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000MYR 〜 7,000MYR|
R&D Technical Engineer (Japanese Speaker) ID:38229
|Job Description||- Assist handling of customer complaint including leading a team for RCCA and communicate with sales team on the result
- Responsible the safety work and equipment for 10L operation and related facilities
- Responsible the safety work and equipment for Kurtz Machin and related facilities
- Develop employees assigned to his department, ensuring correct application of tools, career path and performance evaluation review as per requirement for fair assessment for subordinates
- Coaching,counseling,supervision and motivating a team of subordinates
- Ensures and consolidates that the growth of the technical know-how- within the group is shared and consistently increasing.
- Actively searches for best-in class technologies among competitors and develops innovation road map and applies all relevant international regulations/norms/standards.
- Work closely with sales and technical service team to assure that customers focus and target costing are met
- Support technical service for any technical support, when requested by customers, on new part (FA sample molding trial) in order to obtain quality approval from end-user
- Ensure all the inventories of schedule waste under his control are updated and maintained.
- Support plant trouble shooting for process and equipment
- Establish/review of DFMEA,SPC for new product development and propose changed of existing process performance related to FMEA and SPC
- Assist for revise of HIRARC,SOP and Aspect & Impact Matrix for plant.
- To ensure all the ICP data, RoHS and Halogen related to banned substance are updated and maintain in accordance to customer requirement and regularly arrange for testing
- Perform other duties as assigned and instructed by Management
|Required Qualifications||Language: English,Japanese
Education Background:Japanese graduate in Engineering or Science
Experience: Sufficient fundamental knowledge and understanding in EPO bead, molding technology and input in factory design
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,200MYR 〜 4,000MYR|
Procurement Superintendent / Assistant Manager Supply Chain ID:39654
|Job Description||• To ensure all system EHS is implemented, EHS Target Achieved, & To obey all government regulation & policy.
• Supervise and initiate cost effectiveness and cost efficiency in all purchases
• Effective supervision skills to manage the scope of responsibilities of purchasing department
• Strengthen middle management bargaining power and discussion skills
• Strong ownership and commitment in purchasing responsibilities
• Manage complex procurement issues involving multiple parties
• Build up and Strengthen purchasing competencies in technical purchasing
• Build up and Strengthen purchasing competencies in technical purchasing (is a must)Must have knowledge in heavy machinery e.g Caterpillar, plant equipment, Dumper truck and etc)
|Required Qualifications||Language: English and Malay
Education Background: Degree in Purchasing or equivalent.
At least 3-5 years working experience, must have exposure on technical /mechanical purchasing.
Proficient in MS Office (Words/Excel/Power Point)
Reasonable command of English & BM
Experience in Purchasing and sourcing activities
Require skills: technical purchasing (Must) knowledge in heavy machinery e.g
Caterpillar, plant equipment, Dumper truck and etc)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10,000MYR 〜 12,000MYR|
Popular jobs [Pahang]
- 1 Procurement Superintendent / Assistant Manager Supply Chain Monthly Salary10,000MYR 〜 12,000MYR Pahang
- 2 Finance- Internal Audit/Control Monthly Salary4,000MYR 〜 5,000MYR Pahang
- 3 アシスタントマネージャー Monthly Salary5,000MYR 〜 7,000MYR Pahang
- 4 R&D Technical Engineer (Japanese Speaker) Monthly Salary3,200MYR 〜 4,000MYR Pahang
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization