QA Executive ID:40684
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,500MYR 〜 4,000MYR|
|Job Description||Company Profile: The company, a subsidiary of a parent group in Japan, was established in Malacca in January 1989 as the first manufacturing plant in South East Asia after USA, UK & Mexico. The company is famous for its manufacturing of plastics products such as camera parts, optical lens, mold and dies. With approximately 1400 employees currently, they aim to provide best-in-class technologies and development capabilities in these two core business fields which is storage media and batteries.
The company is located in Taman Perindustrian Batu Berendam and about 11 mins drive from Melaka Airport.
- Responsible to establish First Article Inspection Data for trial sample submission.
- Responsible to establish Products Inspection File after the completion of trial sample which contains – Product Drawing, Master Sample Data, Trial Sample Data & Customer Submission Records, Inspection Standard, Delivery Inspection Data Sheet, Packing Instruction before production start.
- Ability to troubleshoot & support production for any quality related issue (defective).
- Assist the supervisor in achieving yield target.
- Expected to react fast to problems, implement & monitor improvements on corrective actions, provide suggestions for quality & productivity improvement.
- Monitor & perform In-Process Regular Auditing & monitor production process.
- Assist superior in performing gauges, inspection tools & jig calibration work.
- Train inspectors & technicians to increase job performance.
- Assist in daily production quality problem troubleshooting schedule.
- Maintaining factory 5S at all time.
- Assist in carrying out instruction from immediate superior.
- To oversee the ISO QMS of the company.
- Responsible in developing & establishing the quality system & standard to comply with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001.
- Responsible to monitor & perform Supplier Audit process & maintaining the supplier
- Language : Excellence communication in English & Chinese(Mandarin is advantage), Malay
- Education Background : at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Quality Engineering or its equivalent
- Experience :1-5 years’ experience in Quality Management in manufacturing(mechanical is preferable) industry.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Require Skill : excellent presentation skills
- Certificate : NA
- Age : 25-35
- Gender : open
- Others :
Must be aggressive, fast leanest, positive thinking, strong interpersonal, positive attitude and able to perform under pressure.
Able to work independently, self-motivation and willing to travel
Willing to work in Malacca.
Willing to travel.
- RM2,500 to RM4,000 per month
- Bonus per year: 1.5-2 months
Popular jobs [Technology(Materials/Chemical)]
- 1 QA Executive Monthly Salary2,500MYR 〜 4,000MYR Malacca
- 2 Chemical Engineer Monthly Salary3,000MYR 〜 4,000MYR Kedah
- 3 R&D Engineer Monthly Salary2,500MYR 〜 4,000MYR Penang
- 4 Maintenance Engineer Monthly Salary2,000MYR 〜 3,000MYR
- 5 Fire and Explosion Engineer Monthly Salary4,500MYR 〜 8,000MYR Pahang