This job is closed
-Engineering Project- Safety and Health SupervisorID:428293,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRSeputeh
Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer(HSE)
Civil Engineering/Architecture, Utilities
A Japanese construction company established in 2012 (Malaysia), currently having 20 employees in the organization. Branches over Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan and Singapore.They are specialized in designing, constructing, and administrating maintenance work of Electrical facilities, HVAC, Plumbing facilities, Sanitation facilities and Fire-prevention. Other than that, they also involved in projects such as Power Distribution/ underground power facilities, Information & Telecommunication facilities, Environmental facilities and system and Renewable energy facilities.
- Organise safety and health audit/inspection and prepare report.
- To assist management in organizing the safety and health activity.
- Implement document control procedures to ensure proper document creation, amendment, receiving, transmittal, recording and disposal.
- To be site and inspect work place and the work progress.
***Projects are usually Japanese Factory
Language: English, Malay
Experience: More than 5 years of experience as safety supervisor
Certificate: Yellow book
Age: 28 - 39
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.