This job is closed
Warehouse Manager - RawangID:423407,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
Company Profile: This company trade premium quality of both frozen and fresh seafood products catering to individuals and families with hectic lifestyles'.
Location: Batu Caves
1. To lead, guide and coach a team of warehouse and logistic personnel to meet company’s business needs.
2. Plan, develop and implement practical SOP for processes and procedures and ensure all staff are properly briefed and trained.
3. Setting of realistic KPIs for better warehouse productivity / prompt delivery.
4. Maximise warehouse capacity and effective inventory arrangement based on FIFO.
5. Always ensure warehouse and cold room in good order meeting external party audit requirements which include cleanliness, right preserving temperature, proper storage with clear product code, systematic display/racking, safety sign, safety equipment, regular maintenance and housekeeping.
6. Ensure all drivers perform daily lorry condition checking, follow lorry maintenance schedule, preparation & service for Puspakom inspection, maintain lorry cleanliness, etc.
7. Emphasize safety precaution at work place & ensure safety compliance by staff.
e.g. wear proper personal protective equipment & handling of machine or tools.
8. Communicate and cooperate with Sales Team, Invoicing & Finance Team where necessary and to analyse and resolve current warehouse and logistics operational issues and propose improvement.
9. Ensure inventory accuracy & conduct regular stock check, storage, stock codes, expiry date, expired goods and report on spoiled products.
10. Manage 3rd party logistics (3PL) service providers and perform cost review and negotiate for rate and conditions benefiting to the Company.
11. Keep track on the development of cold room, warehouse & logistic management and propose necessary measures to the management.
12. To carry out any other duties as required by the Management from time to time.
Ensure smooth daily operations for receiving, warehouse and logistic in existing warehouse located at Rawang & Selayang. Ensure effective FIFO and inventory control system. Continuous improvement for current process and work system in a most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Malay, Chinese, English
Salary: RM7000 - RM8000
Medical Coverage : Cap at RM600/year
Mileage Claim : RM 0.60/km
Mobile Phone : Allowance given
Performance Bonus : Based on company and employee performance
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.