This job is closed
Engineering Section Manager (42266)ID:422664,800 MYR ~ 8,800 MYROther Johor District
Project Engineer, Production Technology/Process Development, Service Engineer
This company is a multinational electronics manufacturing services company by delivering end-to-end product life cycle solutions. It includes design and engineering, systems assembly, fulfillment, after-market services and supply chain services. They serves customers from various markets segments including enterprise, industrial, semiconductor and healthcare.
*** Attraction: Established semiconductor corporation is expanding.
Company Location: Senai, Johor
* Manages a group of Engineers, accountable for the performance and results of a team within own job family.
* Adapts business unit, department, site or sub-function plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
* Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
* Ability to lead and drive cross-functional projects and teams.
* Development of plans and metrics to meet cross organizational goals.
* Influencing decisions and company driven objectives within internal and external groups to achieve company goals.
* Directs, develops, manages a group of engineers
* Manages escalations in product quality or yield, own and drive to conclusion.
* Train engineers, define and implement new methodologies, define and apply new technologies, and/or troubleshoot and resolve significantly complex process engineering issues/problems for a range of products
* Interact with customers to resolve significantly engineering issues for a range of products to address our customers.
* Define and validate film measurement techniques. Train engineers on the techniques and guide them in the interpretation of the data.
* Proficient in English
* Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or related field.
* Diploma holder with > 8 years working experiences can be considered.
* 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the Semiconductor Industry.
* Proven track record of managing projects to completion while accomplishing goals.
* Expert at systemic problem solving such as 8D/others
* Knowledge of SPC/ Six Sigma a plus
* Others :
* Knowledge on Semiconductor equipment, Capital Equipment industry and its manufacturing processes
* Good understanding of manufacturing assembly process, assembly equipment/aids etc
* Ability to align cross-functional teams across multiple departments to achieve goals.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.