This job is closed
- 1 year training in Japan- Project Management EngineerID:414576,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company Introduction: Historical Japanese corporation with began when it inherited the steel-making technology and shipbuilding technology that had been long accumulated by NKK and Kawasaki Steel Corporation. Specialised in projects related to Energy Supply, Water Supply, Environment Preservation and Landmarks in the filed of construction and maintenance of infrastructure, the development of machinery and systems, and recycling.
Location: Office in KLCC area. Project in Japan.
After confirmation of hiring, candidate will be sent to Japan for 1 years evaluation & training program.
(Hiring will be on contract) based on the evaluation result, possible to turn as permanent staff.
Second year onward, start to work in Japan.
Possible to transfer back to Malaysia in future.
<Planning to build rubbish processing factory in Japan for recycling purpose>
- Responsible for the quality checking part when the construction progress starts.
- Liaise with the Project Manager / Project Planning team (Japanese) for more details and follow up in order to ensure the construction progress is going on as the plan.
- Good command in English & Japanese. (MUST)
- Graduated in Bachelor OF Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (At least Degree).
***Degree from Japanese Universities will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 Years working experience in Construction/Engineering Company, with site experience in mechanical field.
- Good knowledge and Interest in Overall Project Management Particularly Mechanical Construction work and schedule Control.
*** Willing to work in Japan.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.