This job is closed
-Power Tools Distributor- Area Sales Supervisor (Kota Kinabalu)ID:412573,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRSabah
Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Other), Retail/Distribution(Other)
Company Introduction : Established in 1915 as an electric motor sales and repair company which has grown to become Japan's top manufacturer. The business nature are to carry out as a wholesalers and distributors of electric power tools and related spares and accessories to our end users.
Location: Kota Kinabalu
I. Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for Sarawak Sales Activities and to manage sales teams.
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers.
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Sales Target.
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities to HQ.
• To gather and compile all competitors’ pricing and sales activities.
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms.
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
II. Product related activities – Conduct Road Show / End-User visits
• To plan and arrange sales campaign / promotion activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk) to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel.
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed Makita dealers.
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User.
• To attend any technical enquiries and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all Makita product.
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback to HQ.
• Other tasks assigned by management.
- Good communication in Malay, English,Chinese
- Must possess at least Diploma in any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of sales working experience is required for this position. Preferably from power tools, hardware shop, construction or automatic line
- Aged from 25-35
- Others :
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Aggressive and results oriented.
• Adaptability with Company management directives.
• Communication skills - verbal and written.
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more info.
Malay, Chinese, English