This job is closed
Service Delivery Service Desk Analyst (Japanese Native) (24-month contract)ID:408655,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
The Service Delivery Service Desk Analyst is the mid-level position in the Service Delivery Service Desk Management family. They operate in more complex environments and monitor the client’s network infrastructure.
The Service Delivery Service Desk Analyst is responsible for ensuring timely restoration of service for Dimension Data clients by managing requests (Incidents, Service Requests, and Events) through to successful completion.
Service Delivery Service Desk Analysts are responsible for receiving, validating and logging client requests. They capture the detail of the request and provide first line support if required. Service Delivery Service Desk Analysts act on requests logged by Service Delivery Service Desk Associates and they ensure that the commitments made to client in service level agreements are met.
The Service Delivery Service Desk Analyst tracks requests and determines current activity on it. They use this information to update task details and to provide regular updates to clients.
These individuals analyse and interpret the requests to ensure that the classification, prioritisation and escalation of the requests are correct. They identify and escalate requests and exceptions where necessary.
The Service Delivery Service Desk Analyst works closely with his/her colleagues to ensure the swift resolution of faults. They ensure that the user and/or client are kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault. They interact with necessary internal stakeholders and are responsible for managing requests through to resolution within the service level agreement conditions by co-ordinating product requests and liaising with relevant business colleagues to ensure resolution. The target is zero missed SLA.
Produce and use reports:
Service Delivery Service Desk Analysts are also responsible for producing breach and other reports that are necessary for the correct operation of our processes. They need to identify failures and short-comings in the current processes and escalate with recommendations.
The actions of the Service Delivery Service Desk Analyst influence our client satisfaction and retention and they need to be professional, detail orientated and client focussed at all times. They have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are proactive and professional individuals who maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Be responsible for receiving, validating and logging client requests
- Track requests and determine current activity on it
- Analyse and interpret the requests to ensure the classification, prioritization and escalation of the requests are correct
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the swift resolution of faults and the user and/or client are kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
- Produce breach and other reports that are necessary for the correct operation of our processes
- Identify failures and short-comings in the current processes and escalate with recommendations
- Liaise with in-country carriers, engineers, vendors and customers to provide information for fault diagnosis and resolution
- Log tickets for incident or technical inquiry and handover of service requests to local engineers or 2nd line support engineers on completion of initial diagnosis to facilitate customer update and resolution.
- Monitor call progress to ensure that the diagnosed fault is resolved efficiently and the customer is dealt with consistently as per SLA
- Monitor client's network and perform initial diagnosis through remote access and inform clients of any detected events/faults via phone or e-mail
- Incident management (including service request) and timely escalation of network related issues which includes dispatching of engineers
- Language : English, Japanese
- Education Background : General Qualification in Technology (Technical Diploma)
- Experience :
1)Native Japanese × Service desk Experience × English
2)Native Japanese × 2 years experience in any filed × English
- Require Skill : Effective verbal and written communication skills (English & Japanese)
- Certificate : [Not MUST] CCNA certification
- Age : 25-40
- Gender : Doesn't matter
- Others :
1) Able to interact with a variety of stakeholders
2) Ability to cope well under pressure
3) Able to be professional, detailed and client focused
4) Display required integrity to ensure excellent client service and retention
5) Must be able to work 24/7 work environment , including weekends and public holidays
6) Excellent problem solving skills and able to multi-task
7) Ability to participate as part of a team with high level of initiative
■AL：15 days、MC：15 days
■OT Normal × 1.5 / Public ×2.0
■Gym : RM550
■Dental : RM750
■Medical : Out peitient : RM100 / Surjery (Cash less)
■Language allowance: RM300
■Shift allowance: RM300