Interior designerID:476593,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Prepare 3D drawing, 2D layout plan, fixture and display plan, visual merchandising plan, material application.
• Design, revamp and strategize fixture and display solutions.
• Conceptualize events and roadshows, from drawing to working with contractors for set up and dismantle.
• Able to handle projects from design to construction: new opening, renovation and closing projects for boutiques and counters.
• Work closely with contractors, mall management and department store management.
• Work with contractors for maintenance and repair.
• Site visit and supervision.
• Design and execute window, visual merchandising, zoning, POP materials for boutiques and counters.
• Manage issues concerning lighting and fixtures.
• Manage props and display units in boutiques, counters and warehouse.
- Language : English, Mandarin
- Education Background : at least a diploma or bachelor degree in any field
- Experience : At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the interior designer.
- Require Skill : The person that we look for should have ideally a combination of designing and visual merchandising experiences.
-Bonus 1 time per year(Amount depends company profits)