Senior Executive / Executive Trade Compliance (Import, Export, International Trading)ID:433503,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSeputeh
Other, Shipment/Import & Export
Company Profile: This corporate is one of the division under a Japanese big corporation group. This group corporation is the pioneer the manufacturer of Electrical and Electronic devices. This company division is responsible for the industrial marketing and service company, limited to the sales and service of Industrial product such as Electronic Components, Industrial Components/Devices and Factory Automation Equipment.
- To assist Trade Compliance Manager and Head in their personal errand & day to day office operations.
- Responsible for executing a trade compliance programme which allows for identifying risks, and preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates.
The Roles and responsibilities as Trade Compliance
a) Responsible to ensures compliance with trade laws and ensures that ports of entry and exit comply with strategies consistent with national priorities.
b) Responsible for executing a trade compliance program which allows for identifying risks, and preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates.
c) Implementation of a customs compliance program and the monitoring of exports controls issues. An efficient customs compliance program should engage the different departments of the company that may have any activity related to import and export operations.
d) Must have sound knowledge of the company’s business, in order to be able to identify red flags in operations, and to prevent violations of customs regulations. They must research all applicable regulations to import and export operations, including the ones applicable to the relevant sector or product in particular. The research must include the domestic laws and regulations of the country of origin of the goods, of the country of destination of the goods, of the country where the company is located (in case of extraterritorial application), and also international rules applicable to the matter.
e) Implementing tools to monitor the activities of third parties, notably forwarding companies and customs brokers. These players are usually more exposed to risks in customs operations, since they are in direct contact with the customs authorities.
- Good command in English and Malay.
- Posses a Diploma in Business Admin/Secretarial & at least 3 years and above of working experience OR posses a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3 years and above in relevant work experience in international trade, custom, freight Forwarders companies and/or business development experience; Strong client management experience; Knowledge and understanding of the ASEAN and Malaysia’s trade and custom regulations.
- Require Skill: Sales Skill
- Other: Must have ASEAN and Malaysia’s Trade and Custom knowledge.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.