3 Jobs for Titiwangsa found
F&B Sales Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:486844,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTitiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju
- Conduct sales activities which include attend to existing customers, source new customers, promote company products & monitor customer accounts.
- Responsible for customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Deal with local supplier and buyer from supermarket (managing cost and delivery schedule)
- Assist local staff to deal with Japanese suppliers (translation, interpretation)
- Deal with Japanese customers or Japanese suppliers from Japan.
- Participate when necessary in events such as roadshows, food expo.
- Consistently grow sales and achieve target.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as and when required.
- AL : 14, MC : 14
- Group Personal Accident Policy
- Bonus annually : 1 ~ 2 months
- Increment in July every year
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, KLCC
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)
[KL/Johor] Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:484245,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, KLCC
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage