6 Jobs for Puchong found
Senior HRSS Advisor - Japanese Speaker (JG 17)ID:456124,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPuchong
* To provide quality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or
problem and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
* Works towards possessing in depth knowledge of system behaviour
* Accurately hand less processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using salesforce.com and
* To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads/ COE/HR business partners/ business groups.
* To implement a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again or recommends products or services to better meet customers
* Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS
* Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with
facilitation of resolution. Documents findings and final status in case management system.
* Work closely with regional representatives/ business process owners to analyze and verify HR Shared Services ability to support business
process (including current, new and revised)
* Monitors and ensures cases assigned to Tier 2 meet SLA
* Assumes ownership of escalated complex cases assigned and monitors the status in the case management system. Updates others
systems as required.
* Ensures actions are in compliance with company policies and procedures and to local, state and federal employment law.
* Participates in and contribute to special assignments and projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
To be advice during interview
HRSS Team Leader - Japanese Speaker (JG 19)ID:456116,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPuchong
* Manage relationship with business partners- has establish relationship with process owners through constant communication in tele-
conferences and email
* Manage day-to-day team operations in supervising a team of HRSS Senior Advisors
* Implement initiatives or activities to engage and motivate staff
* Execute plans to improve individual and team performance
* Provide performance reports on a regular basis to his/her direct supervisors
* Conduct process training and manage process changes, if necessary
* Execute or deliver outputs based on the project plan during migrations
* Enforce team and company policies
* Execute existing DR/BCP Plans of the team
* Encourage staff to participate in company wide activities
* Accomplish tasks given from time to time
* Supervises and monitors team members work distribution, quality, productivity and overall corporate discpline
* Communicates performance against objectives with the individual team members and constantly monitors performance in term of agreed
key performance indicators (e.g processing turn around time, processing acuracy etc)
* Support the management team in the creation of management report based on agreed time scales and in achieving shared services overall
service levels (e.g processing turn around time, processing accuracy etc)
* Attends to the resolution of escalated customer complaints and leads service recovery for any service shortfall
* Identifies area for service improvements and makes recommendations to the management team
* Responsible for handling a variety of functions including, but not limited to, product enquiry, customer service delivery and recovery, claims,
u/w, administration and policy processing for all insurance lines
* Support product and process training for new support desk hires
* Ensure adherence to the standard Operating Procedures as stipulated by the business units
* Proactively work with shared services senior management to understand forthcoming work volumes, new products, modifications to existing
offering and cost drivers
営業（事業開発・物流部門）ID:455546,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPuchong
- 既存顧客に対する商品、新サービスのご案内業務(YAMATO MALAYSIAのサービス：宅急便・物流・追跡・支払い・倉庫・引越し)
Accounts Assistant/ Exec - Trading FirmID:453283,000 MYR ~ 3,400 MYRPuchong
Our client is one of the leading Japanese trading company in Japan, running firm for nearly one and half a decade.
They are specialized in businesses of myriad of products where they had their hands in chemicals, materials and machineries.
In our country, our client are specialized in Industrial Chemicals Products and Machineries & Electronic Equipments
As an account assistant/ executive for our client, your tasks were:
1. Data Entry [ Key in to UBS A/c system > Payment voucher & Receipt Voucher ]
2. Bank Recon
3. Preparing Payment & Receipt Voucher.
4. Handle Delivery to customer [ training will be provided, preferable with shipping knowledge but optional ]
5. Handle some simple office task [admin related]
6. Daily operations work
7. Prepare Sales, Purchases & Inventory Report
8. AP & AR
Chance don't stay for long!
Hurry and apply or if you have inquiries for more information please contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
E-commerce Executive-Klang/Puchong ID:444753,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKlang, Puchong
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Able to work independently and creatively
Create a E-commerce platform with products details written and uploaded
Prepare a FAQ for clients and Sales Manager
Create a marketing plan base on product
Identify target clients and come out with a proposal plan with timeline & budgets
Advise Director and Managers on marketing strategy
Run Social Media networks and advertisements/marketing
- RM 6,000 - RM 8,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session
【OPEN】SERVICE ENGINEERSID:449812,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPuchong
Robotic Arm for plastic parts made by injection molding machine to do FA(factory automation).
This is used in factory and lasts 10 year or linger.
Ex.)omron, canon, Alps electric...
-To follow up and maintenance for Existing plastic injection molding factory client(30 client), mainly Penang area, so, mainly 80% field job and 10% office, 10% traveling(some times travel to Ipoh/KL/Johor, to take a training or meeting).
-To handle inquiries for product, repair, replacing parts, modification, installation and transfer
-Designing mechanical parts and jig
-Preparing quotation for the job and part sales
-Coordinating job orders with sales team, customers and admin staff
-Reporting to Mr. Okumura(MD)
-Report to work at office (morning), then go to client (factory) for service maintenance
※Working environment：Due to working in clients factory, hot.
~Example of daily schedule~
・Visiting 1-2 customers to hear needs or queries
※In case of installation, going to the same customers 2-3 days continuously
・After visiting, to make reports to Mr. Okumura regarding clients in candidate's home or clients factory
-salary depends on skill and experience
-Bonus average 2 times salary (in December)
-Increment: 1 time/ year(in April)
-Car Allowance (1year:RM 500, 3yearRM700, 5year RM1000)
-Parking lot can be free use
-annual medical check up provided
-mobile phone are provided
-OT, Travel Allowance & Expenses are paid by the company.