61 Jobs for Petaling Jaya found
QS EngineerID:450002,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Responsible for pre and post contract management, monitory materials and construction cost, procurement, site valuation, variation order
and final accounts
• Responsible for preparation of sub-contractors and suppliers in costing matters
• Taking off, conduct site valuation and measurement
• To manage costing for each project
• To handle tender process i.e. tender invitation, tender submission, tender comparison, tender interview and tender report
• Issue LA, PO, WO to successful tenderer
• Prepare sub-con/supplier valuation report after completion of project
• Notification successful and unsuccessful tenderer.
To be advice during interview
Health care/ Business Development ManagerID:450378,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Leading marketing support company at Healthcare industry based in PJ that offers its Business development team a collaborative working environment, remunerative financial reward and lifelong learning.
This is an innovative company which is embarking on a digital transformation and is known in empowering healthcare communities with educational products and services.
We’re looking for a business development manager with experience in planning and implementing sales strategies, corporate customer relationship management, marketing to Healthcare FMCG clients, has excellent communication skills, a proven sales record of achieving planned sales goal and loves pitching ideas to clients.
• Acquire business partner to development value chain of business
• To build relationships with corporate clients and understand their needs and requirements
• To build relationships with hospital as advertisement media
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Total gross salary: 8,000-10,000
【Open】【Fresh Graduate can apply】Sales ExecutiveID:450183,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Marketing Specialist (Chromatography ) with a minimum of 2 years’ to be job is based in kota Damansara office.
Responsibility to explore market and promote on analytical laboratory & scientific product(including but not limited to GC &HPLC) tactical implementation business strategic by identifying target segments and business opportunities.
•Promote a range of chromatography product (including but not limited to GC &HPLC)
•Contributing to the setting of marketing strategies and to execute marketing strategies
•Organize marketing activities for the Chromatography Products and related application
•Implement the agreed promotional activities
•Meet unit booking target of the assigned Chromatography product
•To assist in compiling and coordinating marketing report to the management
•responsible to perform all task that related to sales and marketing including attending to the
•customer, follow up and compile customer information
•Identify and develop business opportunities
Company provide the fixed allowance including transportation allowance.
The amount is RM800
Annual leave 14days
【Open】【Fresh Graduate can apply】Sales ExecutiveID:449983,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
※※※The job is based in PJ but in charge of Johor Bahru clients, Malaysia. So need to business trip to Johor Bahru frequently.
The winning candidate will be responsible in the day-to-day functions to the development and execution of resource coordination, sales and projects coordination, generating regular reports and ensuring completion of project.
【Key job responsibilities include】
•To undertake and perform sales & business development activities focusing on achieving assigned sales target in assigned territories for products / services assigned
•To provide assistance to department manager to ensure every Sales Order could be complete within the assigned timeframe including but not limited to delivery, installation, and training arrangement coordination with the respective department
•To provide assistance in demo laboratory activity including but not limited to laboratory equipment upkeep and demonstration activities.
•To manage existing and/or new clients and the overall project sales cycles.
•To prepare sales proposals and conduct presentation for clients.
•To update to department manager with regards to market trend, competitor activities, and business development opportunity and other relevant market information
•To participate in all training activities assigned by the department manager and the company
•To submit weekly report, update on monthly sales funnel, and sales visit activity to department manager
•To coordinate with Technical Service department to ensure efficient arrangement of goods installation and commissioning
•To follow through on product delivery and installation process and ensure customers expectation are met
•To abide to all company’s policies and procedures
•To manage personal leave plan effectively to avoid disruption on daily sales activity
•To entertain potential and regular clients to secure business and maintain rapport.
•To always ensure smooth progress and completion of projects to meet all project deliverables.
Company provide the fixed allowance including transportation allowance.
The amount is depend on candidate's level - (RM800 to RM1,000 (as part of salary)
Site EngineerID:449994,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
－ Plan, design and manage project of road, highway, bridge, race circuit, airport construction.
－ Liaise & coordinate with clients, contractors, suppliers, local authorities and consultants.
－ Monitor time line and quality of construction work delivered by subcontractors.
－ Ensure compliance with ISO quality & environmental standards, safety and regulatory requirements.
－ Represent the Company in conferences and meetings with government agencies and private organizations.
To be advice during interview
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE/SENIOR EXECUTIVE (Indoor Position)ID:449944,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
As a company whose competence is in enabling customers to enjoy Just-In-Time components procurement, supply chain strategy is a core of our business. In order to support rapid and aggressive expansion, we are looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join us for the following position.
The person in this position will handle all back operation tasks relating to sales.
The candidate will report to the leader for Press and Mold Division and will be responsible for the following activities.
• Manage product line up based on customers or market requirement.
• Negotiate with supplier about procurement, delivery, and price.
• Source for new supplier based on special customers requirement
• Maintenance or update product master database.
• Manage and maintenance our sales web-site
• Liaise with other departments, respond to customer requirement and claim.
• Raise proposal of expected to sell product by analyzing market or customer’s demand or sale record
• Carry out new business research activities which include data collection on market, competitor analysis, consumer preferences and market share
• Collate statistics and generate reports
• Salary 4000-5000
• Performance bonus
• Annual leave 16, medical leave14 /dental benefits, health insurance
• Daily transport allowance
急募案件★日系大手メーカー/ITヘルプデスクID:447746,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
－シフト手当： RM 250
Korean Executive Customer Service for Famous Travel Booking Firm ID:449755,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
In this job, the candidate will work with one of myriad brands/projects happening in the BPO company. As working with the fast pace job, the task be:
- Demonstrates clear and polite written communication (English and Korean)
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Maintains email handle time, while remaining friendly and informative (after call email to customers)
- Maintains productivity and quality standards
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies trends to appropriate personnel including possible solutions or suggestions
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for customer responses
- All other duties as assigned
Please do tell us your available time/date, so we would right way contact you for the job!!
Basic Salary: RM 5k (RM500 increment/2year)
-Allowances (meal, Language),
KPI up to RM300;
Night Shift Allowance >RM 200
Assistance for kicking start life in Malaysia (shelter, bank, i-Kad etc)
Insurance: Health & Life Insurance worth RM 40k per person
Fast to lift position, fastest in 1 year!!
Sales ExecutiveID:439513,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- Share information with existing clients
- Develop new clients
- Correctly get the information of client's demand
- Have meeting with existing client about products and new projects
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Report to Manager
- Provide OJT by MD
- Sometimes need to go to Penang and Ipoh for meeting with clients
Salary: 3500-5000(Japanese speaker for up to 5,000RM)
Basic salary +RM 1000 (Car Allowance)
Bonus: 3.5-4 months(depends on company profit)
Salary increase rate: 3.5-4%
Business trip allowance
Service desk - Cantonese speakerID:449632,400 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
JOB PURPOSE :
The role of the Service Desk Agent is to provide Single Point of Contact for customers /user placing a service request for technical support.
He/She is responsible to provide an efficient service desk service in ensuring company’s objective, goals, client’s expectations; requirements exceeded the specified service level.
He/She is to provide proactive Call Management Function to users or requestors on IT hardware, software and network and operating system incidents by the defined procedures and time constrains.
1. Act as Single Point Of Contact to provide professional service desk support to end user or requestor.
2. Answer calls promptly. Log incidents/service requests/requests for change onto the Service Desk systems, review and assess priority, ensure all data is recorded accurately, track and monitor progression to resolution and perform call management activities within the processes and timeline.
3. Responsible for assisting all customers/users with their questions about any of our supported software and computing platforms to the best of his/her ability, in a professional and courteous manner.
4. Assist in troubleshooting and solves incidents for user and escalates incident to necessary escalated personnel as required.
5. Ensure track, monitor and follow-up incidents/cases logged and manage incidents/cases closed within client’s Service Level.
6. Manage the activities of problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation.
7. Monitor Helpdesk activities and ensure performance and compliance within performance measurement and standards.
8. Inform appropriate supervisors/managers with concerns relating to operational issues; suggesting and implementing corrective action as necessary.
9. Coordinates other Service Desk work order assignments.
10. Provides scheduled and adhoc reporting from Helpdesk system to clients and management.
11. Participate in progress review and meeting as and when required.
12. Ensure thorough knowledge of company guidelines and procedures, assisting team members in the department with related questions and information.
13. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Irregular Shift incluide Sat and Sun.
The Shift is depends on the account.
※5 working days 2off
※Training will be Monday – Friday (9:00am-6:00pm)
※First day : Formal and smart casual and also a notebook and a writing pen
5:00 – 14:00, 7:00 - 16:00, 11:00 - 20:00 13:00 – 22:00 ( 1 hour break).
Shift allowance: RM 250,Medical insurance, outpatient claims of RM750 for contract staff.
Paymment : 23rd of each month