5 Jobs for Kota Damansara found
(Sungai Buloh) Project Engineer, Assistant ManagerID:470903,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara
Design and manufacturing plant for noise control devices, Phoenix.
Our strength lies within technical solutions, and to date, is the only local manufacturer for blowdown silencers in Malaysia.
As a pioneer in Malaysia's industrial noise and vibration control industry, we are constantly rethinking efficient and innovative ways to work.
Working Location: Sungai Buloh
● Coordinate and Supervise all work related to manufacturing process, technical issues, documentations, specifications and any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager
● Ensure manufacturing processes are in place and schedules are adhered to at all times
● Develop, write, release and maintain technical documentation to support production activity and customer/supplier such as Technical Sheet, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing Hours, Work Instruction, Technical Note, Manufacturing Plan, etc as applicable to respective program/project
● Update all technical documentations as per the latest data configuration, drawings, specification, etc.
● Prepare and maintain the Bill of Material (BOM) as per commercial target.
● Ensure the validity and compliance of the product as per product specification
● Support efforts to consistently improve product and process quality
● Carry out internal audit together with the Production Manager and report must be tabled
● Conduct internal audit on ISO standard
RM 3500 to RM 5000
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Documentation Engineer (Equipment Engineering)ID:470376,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKota Damansara
• Documentation: ensure & control internal and external documentation according customer engineering requirements.
• Manage the final documentation and ensure transmission to customers
- PID (Process instrumentation Diagram)
- Items datasheets
- E&I diagram
- QA /QC with quality manager internally
- Equipment, motor, instrumentation list
• Manage modification/ creation of datasheets
• Project management and design review in coordination with HQ in France
• Fully participate to the meetings with customers (kick off, milestone meeting... )
• Ensure the monthly progress reporting to the customers / project schedule management
Accountant ID:469937,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKota Damansara
* Oversee overall activities performed by account payable, account receivable, general ledger section
* Review and ensure that financial/management reports, variance analysis report, forecasts ad budget are submitted in timely, accurate and
* Prepare related accounting and taxation reports in a timely manner to meet all regulatory compliance requirements
* Manage cash flow and oversee credit and inventory control activities
* Ensure compliance to policies, processes and procedure of Company Group
* Liase with auditors, bankers, tax agent, and other financial and regulatory authorities etc
* Participation in the implementation of process improvement initiatives and other ad-hoc activities identified by Management
Junior Sales CoordinatorID:467063,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKota Damansara
1. Provide administrative support to Sales & Service Team
2. Coordinator sales enquiries from customers and handle customer complaints.
3. Responsible for order processing documentations from quotation to DO and sales invoice in accordance with the company policies and procedures
4. Handle full spectrum of import/export logistic arrangement and ensure on-time delivery to customers.
5. Manage inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed suppliers; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies and coordinating shipments from factories to customers
6. First contact point for customers and suppliers on sales related activities.
7. Prepare reports for monthly sales & service meeting or sales related reports.
8. Other administrative duties or projects assigned
Field Service EngineerID:451483,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara
-Report to Technical Manager
-Technical Presale support.
-Product installation on end -customer sites.
-Technical monitoring of customers projects.
-After sales service.
-Experience & knowledge in instrumentation will be value added.