3 Jobs for Kajang found
【Open】Sales ExecutiveID:450163,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKajang
This will be a replacement position.
- To do sales towards clients mainly in klang valley, such as restaurant, supermarket, food manufacturing factory.
- Will be handling around 40 clients.
- Currently about 1000 types of product, but it's depend to clients' demand, they are actually handling more than the existing types.
- Now, there are 1 assistant manager, 1 Japanese, and 4 local members (about 30 y.o. Chinese).
- Since the team size is small, teamwork will be very important.
- Daily job flow will include but not limited to inventory check, handle clients mail, visit to clients, internal meeting.
- Additionally, the team consists of excellent(self-motivated) members, candidate will need do some additional tasks such as, to support on delivery, machine troubleshooting, business trip to Penang, etc.
-sales allowance (depends on claim contents)
-bonus (once or twice year)
-car allowance (400/month)
CNC TECHNICIANID:450631,500 MYR ~ 2,000 MYRKajang
1. To handle given program and operate assigned CNC machines and ensure maximum efficiency.
2. To ensure machines (including the removing of chips from machines) surrounding area (including floor cleaning/mopping) tidy at highest level of 5S as well as machines upkeep at best operational level
3. To perform parts dimensional inspection to ensure quality conformity
4. To prepare tools/cutter before start of each tasks
5. To ensure daily output is as scheduled to avoid delay in promised delivery date.
6. To perform shift work when needed.
Salary range RM1,500- RM2,000 basic.
Attractive package : able to get flexi OT, Meal allowance, shift allowance (night), Transport Allowance (depend on candidate travel time), medical clinic & hospitalization, etc.
Mechanical Engineer- (Japanese Speaker) Semi-conductor ID:442373,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKajang
- Assist Translate data from Japan about AutoCad matter.
- Preparing drawing (Autocad) in PCB (Printed circuit Board).
- Checking Drawing.
- testing of PCB.
- Understanding manufacturing process flow