3 Jobs for Kajang found
Personal Assistant for MDID:456443,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKajang
The company was founded as a tool and die maker more than 30 years ago. Our experience in tool & die design, fabrication and maintenance formed the foundation that allowed us to venture into production processes. This allowed us to move quickly to include stamping, assembly, precision machining and steel fabrication.
Our growth was propelled once again with LSF Technology in year 2000, we have transformed to the one and the only IKKANSEISAN company in Malaysia. We continue to contribute to the local automotive Industry. Through our IKKANSEISAN methodology, we managed to achieve excellence in quality, at competitive cost within a short development lead time.
At LSF Technology, we nurture and encourage each individual to apply a manufacturing spirit since day one. All employees unite to achieve customer satisfaction through our business activities. We are practicing a variety of initiatives to achieve a symbiosis with local communities and the global environment, and to become a truly valuable member of society.
▼ Schedule management
Manage ,MD's schedule. The point is how to make a schedule that allows you to work efficiently. Arrange all passports, tickets and accommodations for business trip.
▼ Phone, mail and visitor correspondence
Receive customers' calls and emails to their superiors, and respond to visitors.
▼ Management of information
Managing information includes creating materials for meetings and filing so that your superiors can instantly view information.
▼ Environmental maintenance around
Create an environment in which MD can easily work. For example, it is also a secretary's job to create a space where the supervisor can proceed with his work smoothly, such as the arrangement of desks and equipment, and the adjustment of air conditioning.
CNC TECHNICIANID:450631,500 MYR ~ 2,000 MYRKajang
1. To handle given program and operate assigned CNC machines and ensure maximum efficiency.
2. To ensure machines (including the removing of chips from machines) surrounding area (including floor cleaning/mopping) tidy at highest level of 5S as well as machines upkeep at best operational level
3. To perform parts dimensional inspection to ensure quality conformity
4. To prepare tools/cutter before start of each tasks
5. To ensure daily output is as scheduled to avoid delay in promised delivery date.
6. To perform shift work when needed.
Salary range RM1,500- RM2,000 basic.
Attractive package : able to get flexi OT, Meal allowance, shift allowance (night), Transport Allowance (depend on candidate travel time), medical clinic & hospitalization, etc.
Mechanical Engineer- (Japanese Speaker) Semi-conductor ID:442373,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKajang
- Assist Translate data from Japan about AutoCad matter.
- Preparing drawing (Autocad) in PCB (Printed circuit Board).
- Checking Drawing.
- testing of PCB.
- Understanding manufacturing process flow