Product Manager (Valve Specialist)ID:508868,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
• Product Manager is responsible for product management, which include product planning and marketing strategy.
• Manage the entire Product Lifecycle, defining product vision to meet both customer requirements and company objectives.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, able to identify and fill product gaps with new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
• Managing the current product lines with effective sales and marketing programs to ensure their profitable growth.
• Good understanding on market trend, include develop future product lines by market research and customers’ needs, and closely monitor the competitors’ product offering.
• Brings new products to market by coordinating with manufacturing supplier, meeting the planned schedule and quality set. Also developing integrated product launch plans with sales and marketing.
• Determines product and pricing positioning by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Improve inventory control, analyse the stock level to anticipate inventory problems and shortage.
• Responsible for product line communications by highlight product benefits and USP (Unique Selling Points).
• Constant monitoring sales team and customer feedback, requirements and issues, and proactively suggest the effective solutions.
• Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency to upper management, and regularly give improvement plans.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Education Background : Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Experience : Minimum 5 years of product management roles in Valve product range and knowledge.
- Require Skill :
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent skills in analysis, planning, execution and review.
• Good negotiation, communications and reporting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and able to work with teamwork spirit.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, and work with under pressure.
• Stays current with the latest market and consumer behaviour trends
• Has excellent project management, problem-solving and leadership abilities.
• Must be able to travel to supplier and meeting customers
• Able to setup whole division (Product Development Dept) by itself.
- Certificate :
Please sign in.