Program Management ExecutiveID:500653,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Minyak
Supplychaine, Customer service/Sales
• Ensure timely processing activities such as customers’ orders/ booking /reschedule, timely shipments and billing
• Liaising with Planners on order acknowledgements and schedule changes.
• Coordinating with Logistics on shipments and delivery to the customers.
• Coordinating customer returns and process the necessary documentation such as RMA and credit/ debit notes
• Handle customer inquiries/ RFQ/ sample request
• Managing customer-stocking programs – forecast loading (Vendor Management Inventory Program),
• Process hub pull invoicing if customer participate in VMI/SMI program
▪ Access to AX in order management module
▪ Access to Customer database/ Global Pricing Agreement
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant course.
- Experience : At least 2 years of related working experience
- Require Skill :
▪ Strong communication and interpersonal skills without lacking confidence especially when handling customer calls.
▪ Knowledge of the principles and practices of planning.
- AL: 12 days, increase gradually based on company policy.
- Individual Insurance
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Individual bonus
- Increment every year
Please sign in.